It's been a while!

Hi Guys, and Gals!

I feel like it's been forever since I posted, I plan on getting back into the groove pretty regularly as I'm on the hunt for some in person cock! My husband would of course be there and would want to watch.

Enjoy my maid pics and message me if you're down for a hook up!

View attachment 921750View attachment 921754View attachment 921753View attachment 921752View attachment 921751
I believe the tie for your maid outfit is in the way in this pic, but still, bwc approved 😉🍆🍆

• Love
Reactions: PitaPlays
Hi Guys, and Gals!

I feel like it's been forever since I posted, I plan on getting back into the groove pretty regularly as I'm on the hunt for some in person cock! My husband would of course be there and would want to watch.

Enjoy my maid pics and message me if you're down for a hook up!

View attachment 921750View attachment 921754View attachment 921753View attachment 921752View attachment 921751
Mmm Im dreaming of all the different places and positions Im going to fuck you. Wonder which one will make you cum the hardest? On the stairs doggy? or you sitting on the counter with me thrusting up into you? I do like you spread eagle on the table so I can kiss and caress your body from head to toe and back again 😛

• Love
Reactions: PitaPlays
Mmm Im dreaming of all the different places and positions Im going to fuck you. Wonder which one will make you cum the hardest? On the stairs doggy? or you sitting on the counter with me thrusting up into you? I do like you spread eagle on the table so I can kiss and caress your body from head to toe and back again 😛