Its finally happening!!

Ok... the ice is broke and you are in. Time to talk honestly with her about the future. You could become her go to guy /camera dude and just stay back and film if she/he are good with that...its what you want and that's totally a fair trade to me. I've been that 'fly on the wall' for YEARS and it just works for us. Congrats and remember...not all this greatness is able to be captured on film EVEN with the best efforts. Take the efforts and settle in with it because filming isn't every guyz bag and remember a tripod and simple cam is something your lady could do for you too.

Well i recieved pictures and videos while they were at it.. at 3am... until 4.30... they fucked for an hour and a half!! He was alot bigger than me down there too... she said she was kinda sore after. I'm happy she enjoyed it. The down side is that she gave him her phone to take pics and vids to send me and he didnt do a very good job.. alot of the pics were blurry or just the wrong angle completely.. so i feel there was abit of a loss there. But still, she really enjoyed it..(especially if the videos are anything to go by..) she was moaning soo loud.
When she came home i immediately got her upstairs and she slid onto my dick, straight away i felt how wet and used she was, he really stretched her out and i felt the wet ooz out around my cock.. (im not being dramatic by the way.. this is exactly how it was.) I was really excited but felt a little cheated as the only thing ive made clear i really wanted was pics and vids.. and they weren't taken very well.. i'm not being fussy, he's just reallllly bad at using a camera. But all in all.. I've learned my wife likes thick cock, and that i like her being satisfied.. but on the condition i actually get something out of it that i can look at over time.. We seem to be clicking better together aswell.. i know that sounds weird but she seems really into me (more than usual) and i feel i want her even more...
Next time maybe they will let you be there to take pictures.

Well i recieved pictures and videos while they were at it.. at 3am... until 4.30... they fucked for an hour and a half!! He was alot bigger than me down there too... she said she was kinda sore after. I'm happy she enjoyed it. The down side is that she gave him her phone to take pics and vids to send me and he didnt do a very good job.. alot of the pics were blurry or just the wrong angle completely.. so i feel there was abit of a loss there. But still, she really enjoyed it..(especially if the videos are anything to go by..) she was moaning soo loud.
When she came home i immediately got her upstairs and she slid onto my dick, straight away i felt how wet and used she was, he really stretched her out and i felt the wet ooz out around my cock.. (im not being dramatic by the way.. this is exactly how it was.) I was really excited but felt a little cheated as the only thing ive made clear i really wanted was pics and vids.. and they weren't taken very well.. i'm not being fussy, he's just reallllly bad at using a camera. But all in all.. I've learned my wife likes thick cock, and that i like her being satisfied.. but on the condition i actually get something out of it that i can look at over time.. We seem to be clicking better together aswell.. i know that sounds weird but she seems really into me (more than usual) and i feel i want her even more...
That’s so incredibly hot, can’t wait to experience with my Ms. Phoenix.

-her pet

Ok... the ice is broke and you are in. Time to talk honestly with her about the future. You could become her go to guy /camera dude and just stay back and film if she/he are good with that...its what you want and that's totally a fair trade to me. I've been that 'fly on the wall' for YEARS and it just works for us. Congrats and remember...not all this greatness is able to be captured on film EVEN with the best efforts. Take the efforts and settle in with it because filming isn't every guyz bag and remember a tripod and simple cam is something your lady could do for you too.
Good advice. Thanks! I will definitely take it an board

Good advice. Thanks! I will definitely take it an board
Congratulations! That’s so awesome for you guys, but especially for her! There is absolutely no better feeling than getting sloppy seconds, I could never last very long, it’s just too amazing! Another idea is to ask her to call you and leave the phone nearby so at the very least, you can listen to everything going on. Just remind her to be herself and not to hold back just because you can hear them, or if you’re able to take pics and videos. Keep us posted!

I'm glad that it worked out for you, except for the photos. That should get better with time. As others have suggested, invest in a tripod or you could be the one taking the videos and pictures. In fact, you being there and taking the pictures and videos would give you a better opportunity at getting what you want because you will be the one in control of the outcome. You are where I want to be.

When she came home i immediately got her upstairs and she slid onto my dick, straight away i felt how wet and used she was, he really stretched her out and i felt the wet ooz out around my cock.. (im not being dramatic by the way.. this is exactly how it was.) I was really excited but felt a little cheated as the only thing ive made clear i really wanted was pics and vids.. and they weren't taken very well.. i'm not being fussy, he's just reallllly bad at using a camera. But all in all.. I've learned my wife likes thick cock, and that i like her being satisfied.. but on the condition i actually get something out of it that i can look at over time.. We seem to be clicking better together aswell.. i know that sounds weird but she seems really into me (more than usual) and i feel i want her even more
Congrats! Dont feel too bad about the picture thing. My wife is supposed to get pictures and videos for me too and it took 3 times with the last guy she was with for her to be able to get pictures. She was just being such a good slut working so hard for his cum she forgot to get pictures.
Once she did get some videos they were SO hot to watch, the waiting maybe made it better!

🔥🔥🔥 @Iamthestag you’re a full member
It’s a great feeling and very addictive....
My wife’s overnight stays, naff photos/videos as she’s there for fun and release...
Forgiven when she gets home with her wet swollen pussy....💥Boom! Amazing....
I can give you two what you want, my big hard cock for your Missus and some lovely photos and videos for your album
Plus I’m not shy and don’t mind sharing your wife if you wanna be there 😜😈

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
So its been what? 4 days? The wife has told me alot about it all and what went down and such.. i cant help but get aroused everytime i think about it or look at the pics or vids..(the ones that weren't a blur).. She has told me he has a mich thicker cock than me, which kind of sucks but at the same time turns me on that shes taking that big dick? Haha.. weird..
But i asked her what she wanted to do because she did say before that this would probs just be a one time thing to please me...
But when i mentioned that being it now, she kicked up about it. She wants to arrange a second sleepover!! She said he isn't anything special, (hes 5'8 skinny, has a belly, not her type at all, abit of a "good boy"? ), i'm short, 5'6 but i am pretty bulky as i train 6 days a week and im covered in tattoos.. we couldn't be much different really.. she loves his cock though.. Its thick and meaty apparently she struggled to get her mouth around it and she said she felt really full with it inside her. So she is arranging a second sleepover. And she also said she feels really bad about the blurry photos and vids and said if i send her some off of google she will replicate them with him!! And then leave the phone on the tripod i just bought to record the whole session. lol I never even dreamed this would happen... she was soo adamant that she wasnt into anyone else and she didnt want any other dick... for like 8 years together.. haha.. he wasnt very good at taking pics.. she said she will do it next time.

Last edited:
So its been what? 4 days? The wife has told me alot about it all and what went down and such.. i cant help but get aroused everytime i think about it or look at the pics or vids..(the ones that weren't a blur).. She has told me he has a mich thicker cock than me, which kind of sucks but at the same time turns me on that shes taking that big dick? Haha.. weird..
But i asked her what she wanted to do because she did say before that this would probs just be a one time thing to please me...
But when i mentioned that being it now, she kicked up about it. She wants to arrange a second sleepover!! She said he isn't anything special, (hes 5'8 skinny, has a belly, not her type at all, abit of a "good boy"? ), i'm short, 5'6 but i am pretty bulky as i train 6 days a week and im covered in tattoos.. we couldn't be much different really.. she loves his cock though.. Its thick and meaty apparently she struggled to get her mouth around it and she said she felt really full with it inside her. So she is arranging a second sleepover. And she also said she feels really bad about the blurry photos and vids and said if i send her some off of google she will replicate them with him!! And then leave the phone on the tripod i just bought to record the whole session. lol I never even dreamed this would happen... she was soo adamant that she wasnt into anyone else and she didnt want any other dick... for like 8 years together.. haha. One of the pics.. he wasnt very good at taking pics.. she said she will do it next time.
View attachment 508729
Took you 8 years? I guess I'm half way there.