it's pissing off

i've been around the lifestyle for several years and something that every time upset me is the way some cucks and wives or even bulls try to give a general view of the lifestyle based only on their kink's and experience which is unbelievable cause everyone have his own way to perceive this game , perspective you know?!

i've been around the lifestyle for several years and something that every time upset me is the way some cucks and wives or even bulls try to give a general view of the lifestyle based only on their kink's and experience which is unbelievable cause everyone have his own way to perceive this game , perspective you know?!
Couldn't agree more - this isn't a one size fits all lifestyle, we all come at it from different places and backgrounds x

I've posted a number of times on here how annoyed I get when people try to define this lifestyle or lay down rules about how all the participants should behave and their roles. It's bullshit - we all come at this from different angles and with different wants and needs. There is only one point of common ground that connects us all and that is the wife having extramarital (or extra-relational if the couple aren't married) sex with other men. Everything else is subjective!