J/O sessions with other cucks

Well it would have to be something that justifies it. And I can really only think of one thing. Online just doesn’t really hold any appeal.

But if it’s actually “a thing” that there are cuckolding parties, bringing together multiple couples w/ select single men (and I do like believing so!!) I can see how the energy in the moment, in that charged and erotic an environment could really spur the impulse. Also that a feeling of solidarity and shared identity with other cuckolded husbands would make it natural enough to act on the commonality of our arousal in the most normal way there is, albeit in that rather unconventional setting.

I think it would be empowering, in a way, to go through that rite of passage with other like-minded first time husbands but I think it would take watching our wives in action together, supporting each other, forging that bro’hood, as it were😆, to make it acceptable for me. So yeah, I can see that.

Last edited:
Just wondering if other like minded men out there cum together via ... or wherever. Share stories, talk about wives, and get off over it.

Just wondering if other like minded men out there cum together via ... or wherever. Share stories, talk about wives, and get off over it.
I have not done something like that over ... but sounds interesting. I have exchanged email and met others in person to share stories and pics. I have sucked guys off why they watched videos of my wife and other men.

We've had a mfm/mmf with a friend a few times. Me & him met up for a beer one day. After some talk, hard cocks came out, masturbation started. Ended up frotting and sucking. Great fun though.

Reactions: Openhubbi