japanese wife

Always loved Japanese women, some of the most beautiful women on earth. Also, what is it about their incredible, unbelievably, exotic, pussies? Think it’s the deep black pubes offset by their wonderful pink labia that are invariably thick, spongy and long, just begging to be loaded up with hot, thick, creamy, cum. That contrast of black, pink and creamy white loaded pussy is pure perfection. Only thing missing below is a thick creamy load dribbling out from her glorious pussy.😍

Attachments

• FC281E13-C416-4D22-BEB9-DB1CBF65E682.jpeg
    FC281E13-C416-4D22-BEB9-DB1CBF65E682.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 24
tell me your requests..
OK, here is a "spy pic" I shot of Brigitte the other night.
What I did was got an old video camera, put a long play tape in it and hid it in a box of tissues.
I was able to turn it on via the remote when Brig went in to the room to change.
It was so easy.
You could do the same thing.... I know what you're going to say now - "I don't have a video cam, I don't have a room, my wife only changes when I'm out, she's away looking after a sick relative etc etc etc" !!
At some stage you're going to have to realise that when you post statements like "This is my wife. What would you like to see?" people will reply with what they want to see and when you don't fulfill those requests you asked for, people will begin to think that you're a pathetic fake who is living in a fantasy world.
Anyway, here is a pic of my real wife, Brigitte.
And of course, I showed the image to Brig and she gave me her permission to post it here. Not getting permission to post erotic pics of others is a criminal offense.

spy2.jpg

OK, here is a "spy pic" I shot of Brigitte the other night.
What I did was got an old video camera, put a long play tape in it and hid it in a box of tissues.
I was able to turn it on via the remote when Brig went in to the room to change.
It was so easy.
You could do the same thing.... I know what you're going to say now - "I don't have a video cam, I don't have a room, my wife only changes when I'm out, she's away looking after a sick relative etc etc etc" !!
At some stage you're going to have to realise that when you post statements like "This is my wife. What would you like to see?" people will reply with what they want to see and when you don't fulfill those requests you asked for, people will begin to think that you're a pathetic fake who is living in a fantasy world.
Anyway, here is a pic of my real wife, Brigitte.
And of course, I showed the image to Brig and she gave me her permission to post it here. Not getting permission to post erotic pics of others is a criminal offense.
Here's a similar shot but with a toilet theme....
It's so easy. You should try.
Is there a problem here??

spy toilet.jpg

can show you more if you tell me your requests..

Another fun thing you can do when you have a wife is get her not to wear any panties and then go to a public spot and flash.
It's easy and fun.
I would like to see you try.
Following is an example we shot a while ago to show you just how easy it is to do.
Keen to see your pics.
Thanks for letting us request things we would like to see. Thank your wife as well.

A Real Wife.jpg

Reactions: petco
OK, there maybe some confusion on just how a request thread works so let's get back to basics.
I start a thread and post something like -

My wife..
Can show you more if you tell me your requests.

So I post this invitation and then I get a request saying that he would like to see an image of my wife gardening.
But I don't have a pic of Brigitte working in the garden so I reply " I don't have a pic like that but seeing my wife is here and real I will happily photograph one for you. It will be a couple of days as we are both a bit busy."
So the next sunny day when we are free I drag Brigitte out into the garden and snap off a few pics and post them.
But before I post them I show them to Brig and get her permission.
It's was so easy as Brigitte is a real, genuine wife who is here with me and not a made up fantasy.

This is an actual example of a request thread we posted on another adult forum.

Should you need anymore tips on how to look like a genuine person then feel free to ask.

Gardening.jpg