Jerk off to your hotwife

Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and since my partner reads it from time to time?

My date last night (whom I dated on Friday also) invited me for a Saturday pub drink. As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??

Well, had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

Ha ha I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home. And he was like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any ..had a quickie with my date too in his car. And I don’t know what’s with you guys he asked for my thong as I didn’t go all way..so I came home thong-less. You can imagine my state when I was talking to you guys...?@Grandhomme @Andylannister