June 2022 Lifestylers Magazine

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
Could there be something exciting in the near future? I got word from the publishers that my story and some pics from Hotwife Palooza are under consideration for an actual COVER for the June edition. I hope I get the cover! That would be really cool to get a second cover. My first one was summer of 2021. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen but I'm pretty sure my pics and story will at least be on an inside cover. I will keep you updated.

Mrs Hotwife

1653361545424.png

1653361732505.png

Last edited:
Could there be something exciting in the near future? I got word from the publishers that my story and some pics from Hotwife Palooza are under consideration for an actual COVER for the June edition. I hope I get the cover! That would be really cool to get a second cover. My first one was summer of 2021. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen but I'm pretty sure my pics and story will at least be on an inside cover. I will keep you updated.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 838260

View attachment 838262
PAwG

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
I am the COVER GIRL for the next Lifestylers Magazine! It happened and I'm so stoked. My story was accepted as the feature story inside the cover and it has a "feature cover" photo too! Crazy! I'm stoked. Thank you for all of the good wishes and support. I will post a link when the edition is published. I think there was a publishing error on the inside cover for my story story pic that needs to be corrected before it's final.

Mrs Hotwife

1653440617371.png

I am the COVER GIRL for the next Lifestylers Magazine! It happened and I'm so stoked. My story was accepted as the feature story inside the cover and it has a "feature cover" photo too! Crazy! I'm stoked. Thank you for all of the good wishes and support. I will post a link when the edition is published. I think there was a publishing error on the inside cover for my story story pic that needs to be corrected before it's final.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 839485
Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 838260

View attachment 838262
See, I keep telling you that I think you could make it in, Penthouse, Hustler or one of the other widely publicized magazines! You don’t give yourself nearly enough credit for just how sexy and beautiful you truly are! Looking forward to the release of your latest issue! 🥰

Links added. I hope you enjoy these articles and pics.

Loved it, as usual!! Congratulations and please don’t stop! 😊

• Love

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 839485
You deserve it congratulations 😁🎉😘

I vote that you are the cover for all Lifestyle Magazine covers from June 22 on!!!

• Love