Just a thought

sam sammy

Male
Sep 3, 2016
After all the stuff i have done with women in the past,makes me wonder about that one guy,that one night,that one incident my wife will never tell me about,i think we all have that one little secret especially women,any suggestions on how to get it out of her? or maybe its better i just dont know?....whats ur take on this folks?

Reactions: Jeff Brown
After all the stuff i have done with women in the past,makes me wonder about that one guy,that one night,that one incident my wife will never tell me about,i think we all have that one little secret especially women,any suggestions on how to get it out of her? or maybe its better i just dont know?....whats ur take on this folks?

Sodium Pentothal works.

Reactions: Tmac969
I experienced my first hands-free, no touch orgasm during a confession from my wife, about an affair she had while we were engaged. At the time, we were both in individual counseling, and couples counseling, after my wife got fed up with a long series of affairs I’d had, the most recent very destructive.

Our couple’s counselor, in a session encouraged us to be open, honest, and share some of those secrets. For years, I was suspicious that my wife had been involved in adulterous behavior, even from the time we were just dating, but I never confronted her about any of my suspicions. The asymmetry in our relationship had become a problem, because in spite of my suspicions and tolerance of her suspected affairs, she was completely intolerant of my relationships, even simple friendships, with other women - my wife was (and still is) insanely jealous of other women. I digress - one night, in bed, during foreplay, she decided to confess to me one of her affairs, and when she found out how much it stimulated me, and caused my hands-free orgasm, it fascinated her.

Ever since, she’s used it as a tool to manipulate me, and “confession” is something she delights in. I know there are still secrets, some of which she may never disclose, and there are certain topics that she refuses even to acknowledge, even though my suspicions are pretty well founded. I hope to hear her confession on those topics in time.

I experienced my first hands-free, no touch orgasm during a confession from my wife, about an affair she had while we were engaged. At the time, we were both in individual counseling, and couples counseling, after my wife got fed up with a long series of affairs I’d had, the most recent very destructive.

Our couple’s counselor, in a session encouraged us to be open, honest, and share some of those secrets. For years, I was suspicious that my wife had been involved in adulterous behavior, even from the time we were just dating, but I never confronted her about any of my suspicions. The asymmetry in our relationship had become a problem, because in spite of my suspicions and tolerance of her suspected affairs, she was completely intolerant of my relationships, even simple friendships, with other women - my wife was (and still is) insanely jealous of other women. I digress - one night, in bed, during foreplay, she decided to confess to me one of her affairs, and when she found out how much it stimulated me, and caused my hands-free orgasm, it fascinated her.

Ever since, she’s used it as a tool to manipulate me, and “confession” is something she delights in. I know there are still secrets, some of which she may never disclose, and there are certain topics that she refuses even to acknowledge, even though my suspicions are pretty well founded. I hope to hear her confession on those topics in time.
wow would love to hear one of those confessions if Ur comfortable enough to share

I believe all lifestyles couples have different rules that suit them. The #1 rule for my ex-wife and I was there were to be no "secrets", it turned out to be a rule she could not live by so I guess you could say "secrets" were the primary cause of our divorce.

Reactions: sam sammy
We've enjoyed this lifestyle for a very long time. Our #1 rule is no secrets. There isn't any reason for secrets in our relationship since I am OK with her liaisons and actually encourage and support them. #2 rule though is I cannot watch, much less participate. Stacey has always maintained that it would make her uncomfortable and I respect that.

Reactions: sam sammy
fully believe my wife has several secrets as well. she'll likely never admit them though i've told her more than once that if it's that far in the past and our relationship is this strong i really don't care and would actually find them quite hot to hear about. personally i think she just needs to have some secrets. it's her thing. her fetish i think.