Just fucked a small dick guy's wife

Feb 3, 2018
nj
over the weekend I meet a couple from CL, had a few back and forth emails and we decided to meet up. I arrived at there motel, the husband answers the door invites me in and the wife is on the bed naked. The wife looks great, mid thirties, blond hair, a bit of chub, but huge tits. I waste no time I whip out my 7 inch uncircumcised thick cock put a condom on and tell the wife to suck me off, after a. While I blow my load. I the husband takes my condom off, and washed my cock with a warm damp washcloth. I put on another condom and fuck the wife's pussy for around 40 mins, she squirts many times. While I am doing that the husband sucks my cum from the condom, and he takes off his pants and starts jerking, his cock is extremely small about the size of my pinky finger. I cum again, the husband does the same thing again, I put on another condom and fuck her ass for a while. After I cum same thing, husband cleans me up, takes the condom drinks it and jerks. I put on another condom and fuck her pussy again, this time for around 3 hours, she squirts multiple times. I finish he cleans me up, I get dressed say goodbye, they both thank me, and I leave.

Sounds everyone got what they wanted. I admire a guy that can go that long but I wonder if she could even walk the next morning.
Sounds everyone got what they wanted. I admire a guy that can go that long but I wonder if she could even walk the next morning.
we met on Saturday, so most likely she could recover on Sunday and be back to normal by Monday.

Reactions: bellaazz
over the weekend I meet a couple from CL, had a few back and forth emails and we decided to meet up. I arrived at there motel, the husband answers the door invites me in and the wife is on the bed naked. The wife looks great, mid thirties, blond hair, a bit of chub, but huge tits. I waste no time I whip out my 7 inch uncircumcised thick cock put a condom on and tell the wife to suck me off, after a. While I blow my load. I the husband takes my condom off, and washed my cock with a warm damp washcloth. I put on another condom and fuck the wife's pussy for around 40 mins, she squirts many times. While I am doing that the husband sucks my cum from the condom, and he takes off his pants and starts jerking, his cock is extremely small about the size of my pinky finger. I cum again, the husband does the same thing again, I put on another condom and fuck her ass for a while. After I cum same thing, husband cleans me up, takes the condom drinks it and jerks. I put on another condom and fuck her pussy again, this time for around 3 hours, she squirts multiple times. I finish he cleans me up, I get dressed say goodbye, they both thank me, and I leave.
he's probably like me and has been exaggerating you the tape measure alot my ex used to think about it I had 6or so inches... I'm 2inch es when high....

Reactions: bellaazz