Just fucked my wife and sent her on a date

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
Jan 15, 2016
Nashville, TN
Just like the title says, I just sent my wife out after fucking her first. She rarely does this and I find it so hot knowing she will be letting someone else use her pussy. All her friends think she is innocent and I love this secret. I can't wait to fuck my first freshly fucked pussy when she gets home.

I want my wife to do that. Go out fuck someone and bring home her sloppy pussy. Not many things in life better than a nice sloppy pussy. How often do you guys do stuff like that?

• Love
Reactions: MFMinNEOH
Hi guys I love to do the same thing I'll be love's when I go out on a date and I get all ready and dressed and I leave the house looking like a s*** wife how we already jerking off extremely hard you know that I'm going to get f***** wants me to bring him home a couple of cream pies fresh so when I tell him how good my boyfriend f***** and he can lick me all clean as he jerks off I can see how thick is Cockettes Aziz jerking off licking my pussy that's full of c** he also loves when I wear my boyfriends c** inside me input my mini skirt on and go out in public with my stockings thats it drips down onto my stocking tops and guys can actually see the come get back
OMG! That is so damn hot. You are so damn hot. You're hubby is a very lucky guy. Wish that was me!

I want my wife to do that. Go out fuck someone and bring home her sloppy pussy. Not many things in life better than a nice sloppy pussy. How often do you guys do stuff like that?

That was the first it worked out fucking a freshly fucked pussy . She usually plays two or three times a year. We have slowly evolved to where she is comfortable fucking. We don't do breeding, humiliation, or get to wild. I like for my good girl to have a wild side.

That was the first it worked out fucking a freshly fucked pussy . She usually plays two or three times a year. We have slowly evolved to where she is comfortable fucking. We don't do breeding, humiliation, or get to wild. I like for my good girl to have a wild side.
Same here. Not into all the dom & humilation stuff. This sounds like the sort of thing we want to do.

Just liketys, I just sent my wife out after fucking her first. She rarely does this and I find it so hot knowing she will be letting someone else use her pussy. All her friends think she is innocent and I love this secret. I can't wait to fuck my first freshly fucked pussy when she gets home.
Would u fuck her after a (huge cock black bull this pounded that tight married pussy).

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
Just like the title says, I just sent my wife out after fucking her first. She rarely does this and I find it so hot knowing she will be letting someone else use her pussy. All her friends think she is innocent and I love this secret. I can't wait to fuck my first freshly fucked pussy when she gets home.
must be very exciting for both especially for the slut whore