Just got Home after They left

You could suggest she read a few selected posts here from some of the dom women. There are not many but some good ones. My wife has posted maybe once or twice some time back but she doesn't frequent this forum. If you are willing to serve your wife or gf in all aspects of your relationship she may see the benefits it carries. It isn't just sexual. I for instance do all the housework while she sits around like a queen. I come straight home from work so she always knows where I am and on payday I remit all my earnings. She gives me back a meager allowance if I've been on good behavior. Those kind things give her pleasure and comfort and gives her added incentive to dominate me. There are a lot of web sites on FLRs female led relationships your partner could look at as well.
Interesting thoughts, for sure. However, I’m not aiming for this dynamic in every aspect of our lives. At least not yet. And I also know myself, I would fail miserably in a role where I handle everything at home and my days revolve around her.

I still have other thoughts and interests I want to pursue, so right now it’s more of a situation where I want her to dominate our relationship, with a focus on sexual things between us. But as always there’s no clear borders so I am willing to let things spill over a bit to other areas for sure.

Interesting thoughts, for sure. However, I’m not aiming for this dynamic in every aspect of our lives. At least not yet. And I also know myself, I would fail miserably in a role where I handle everything at home and my days revolve around her.

I still have other thoughts and interests I want to pursue, so right now it’s more of a situation where I want her to dominate our relationship, with a focus on sexual things between us. But as always there’s no clear borders so I am willing to let things spill over a bit to other areas for sure.
Those other things have become sexual in nature. The fact that I'm obedient in everything makes everything a turn on for me. So for instance when I'm outside hanging the laundry while she sunbathes, all the neighbors know "who wears the pants". This has nothing to do directly with sex and yet it feels good to be her houseboy and people knowing that she has a boyfriend on the side while I do her bidding. Lets face it, there are Alpha guys and Beta guys and as you know it's the Alpha's who get the women and the Beta's who are the losers. As a loser I find ,thanks to my wife's training, that humiliation is my turn on. She taught me that I should not try to project a false image of being an Alpha but to accept myself for the wimp that I am. This acceptance has made me learn how to be sexually charged up over displaying my lack of manhood and the humiliation it brings.

Those other things have become sexual in nature. The fact that I'm obedient in everything makes everything a turn on for me. So for instance when I'm outside hanging the laundry while she sunbathes, all the neighbors know "who wears the pants". This has nothing to do directly with sex and yet it feels good to be her houseboy and people knowing that she has a boyfriend on the side while I do her bidding. Lets face it, there are Alpha guys and Beta guys and as you know it's the Alpha's who get the women and the Beta's who are the losers. As a loser I find ,thanks to my wife's training, that humiliation is my turn on. She taught me that I should not try to project a false image of being an Alpha but to accept myself for the wimp that I am. This acceptance has made me learn how to be sexually charged up over displaying my lack of manhood and the humiliation it brings.
Oh, i understand and know how all that works. I’m not saying that it will not develop into what you have, I’m just saying we’re not there yet, and I’m not prepare to submit to that level of cuckolding just yet.
As I said, I have other things I still want to try to pursue. :)

Oh, i understand and know how all that works. I’m not saying that it will not develop into what you have, I’m just saying we’re not there yet, and I’m not prepare to submit to that level of cuckolding just yet.
As I said, I have other things I still want to try to pursue. :)
Yes and do pursue them. Remember that all of this is not so much a destination as it is a journey. Enjoy.