Just knowing my friends husband has a huge cock makes me wet every time I speak to him, does your wife get wet when she's talking to a well hung guy?

I think it is. My wife gets wet when she hangs out with her friends who are hung. Like really wet. She’s not gone any further than flirting but I’m sure she’s throbbing for them to enter her every time they’re around. Not to mention she says they have a bulge when she’s teasing them

When I was with my ex wife we had a couple who were good friends and swingers. The wife of my buddy would always brag about how big he was when she’d get drunk. He had expressed interest to me about fucking my wife at the time. So the discussion of his cock would come up frequently. Needless to say it didn’t take long for one thing to lead to another. The wife swap wasn’t so much a “swap” as it was his wife and my wife worshipping him lol

My wife later admitted from the moment his wife had bragged about the size of it she couldn’t help but think about it when she would talk to him and that it excited her

When I was with my ex wife we had a couple who were good friends and swingers. The wife of my buddy would always brag about how big he was when she’d get drunk. He had expressed interest to me about fucking my wife at the time. So the discussion of his cock would come up frequently. Needless to say it didn’t take long for one thing to lead to another. The wife swap wasn’t so much a “swap” as it was his wife and my wife worshipping him lol

My wife later admitted from the moment his wife had bragged about the size of it she couldn’t help but think about it when she would talk to him and that it excited her
Almost all women decide to fuck a well hung guy the moment they hear their wife/girlfriend bragging about how big or good their lover. That how I got my current fuckbuddy

I think it is. My wife gets wet when she hangs out with her friends who are hung. Like really wet. She’s not gone any further than flirting but I’m sure she’s throbbing for them to enter her every time they’re around. Not to mention she says they have a bulge when she’s teasing them
If she is doing that, she is fucking them behind your back, that's a certainty