Just outside of Birmingham, end of april, seduce my wife

Beng9

30yr old couple traveling to the Midlands at the end of April 23, staying just outside of birmingham near tamworth.

I want my wife to be seduced in the hotel we are staying in, no doubt after several drinks and would be quite late at night.

I want to watch as she takes you back to the room to suck your cock.

A fantasy we always talk about, her too, not just me. Time to see if it can become a reality.

Must be an organic meet, no obvious pre arrangement. If she happens to see you and thinks your hot, who knows what might happen.

It has to be her idea though!

30yr old couple traveling to the Midlands at the end of April 23, staying just outside of birmingham near tamworth.

I want my wife to be seduced in the hotel we are staying in, no doubt after several drinks and would be quite late at night.

A fantasy we always talk about, her too, not just me. Time to see if it can become a reality.

Must be an organic meet, no obvious pre arrangement. If she happens to see you and thinks your hot, who knows what might happen.

Did it all work out ? know Tamworth and alrewas all round there

Shame I missed this I would have happily helped out

Hey! I'm living in London and I'm addiction to fuck hard and deep all holes of the women with Big Ass in front of your cuckold husband. Text me 07572 176755