Just saying hi

garyandsara

Couple
Jan 1, 2023
Just saying hi since we are new here. I started letting my wife Sara play, this is her:
1.jpg2.jpg
She started playing about 6 months ago with a younger guy that she meet. All that I can say is that it's been the best thing that's happen to our marriage. Our sex is better and it seems that we have are just in better shape in our marriage.

I'm sure there may be questions about us and we will try to answer them the best we can.

I'm sure there may be questions about us and we will try to answer them the best we can.
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Just saying hi since we are new here. I started letting my wife Sara play, this is her:
View attachment 1109092View attachment 1109093
She started playing about 6 months ago with a younger guy that she meet. All that I can say is that it's been the best thing that's happen to our marriage. Our sex is better and it seems that we have are just in better shape in our marriage.

what a beautiful hot wife

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Looking so delicious

When my wife had sex with another man it was thrilling. Our marriage went from very good to awesome. Our love life was revitalised and we were closer than ever before.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Hi looking nice xx

Lucky you, and playmate.