Just sent GF off for big dick

Apetro35

Hey all,
I’m New here! Been reading a lot and had to share that I just watched her pull out of the driveway on the way to her very hung boy toys place for a round or two! She’ll be there in about ten mins and will be riding his 9 inches shortly after. So hot knowing shes getting fucked real good right now, I love being at home waiting for her to return!

Hey all,
I’m New here! Been reading a lot and had to share that I just watched her pull out of the driveway on the way to her very hung boy toys place for a round or two! She’ll be there in about ten mins and will be riding his 9 inches shortly after. So hot knowing shes getting fucked real good right now, I love being at home waiting for her to return!
I would fuck her real hard for you

Reactions: Naughty
Went how it always does... she fucks the shit out of him for a good long time, twice most visits then brings me home a very used pussy to eat and then get sloppy seconds while she tells me all about their fun and how much she enjoys his huge cock. In fact she is just about there now and should be riding him shortly. She was teasing me about send me a vid of her...

Reactions: JaknSuz
Suz fucks a lot of guys while I'm at work, and will usually text me a pic of her sucking a cock, a big cock in her pussy, and/or cum running out of her just fucked cunt.

Reactions: Erndog
You should set that up! I've walked in on Suz more than once to find her legs spread and pinned back over her head with some guy fucking the hell out of her, his balls slapping her ass with every thrust, and her screaming and cumming! Quite a turn on!

Reactions: compassionatedom
I bet, I will I’m sure. It’s so hot every time I watch them fuck, would be even hotter to get home and hear them going at it. Think I would hang and just listen a little bit before I joined them.