Just some questions?

tobyhicks

Couple
Aug 7, 2022
Hi guys new to the site and the wife sharing lifestyle. Found this site by doing some searching. Anyhow I talked my wife in to going to a date with a guy for the first time tonight. She went by herself because she didn't think she could do it with me along. Here's some pic of her that she and I took of her that we had been sending to her date.
11.jpg22.jpg44.jpg55.jpg
Here date lives in the same city as us and she has driven to his place for dinner tonight to I guess start things off. I'm a new to this. And was wondering alot of things. How are thing going to go for her this first time? The guy she is with tonight has said that he has done this alot with of wives. Can someone give me insight how how things will go with her? I know she's really excited about doing this.

Hi guys new to the site and the wife sharing lifestyle. Found this site by doing some searching. Anyhow I talked my wife in to going to a date with a guy for the first time tonight. She went by herself because she didn't think she could do it with me along. Here's some pic of her that she and I took of her that we had been sending to her date.
View attachment 927307View attachment 927308View attachment 927309View attachment 927310
Here date lives in the same city as us and she has driven to his place for dinner tonight to I guess start things off. I'm a new to this. And was wondering alot of things. How are thing going to go for her this first time? The guy she is with tonight has said that he has done this alot with of wives. Can someone give me insight how how things will go with her? I know she's really excited about doing this.
What a hot body

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now.
All I can say is she'll probably go into full slut mode and do things with him she hasent with you. My wife sure did and still does. We're always together all 3 of us, I watch them, he watches us, we take turns doing her, we all get really turned on.
Befor I was married I hooked up with a couple of married women, they were freaky and fun in bed and admitted they did things with me they didn't with hubby.
Is your wife gonna tell you how it went? Details? Think she'll share everything?

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now.
All I can say is she'll probably go into full slut mode and do things with him she hasent with you. My wife sure did and still does. We're always together all 3 of us, I watch them, he watches us, we take turns doing her, we all get really turned on.
Befor I was married I hooked up with a couple of married women, they were freaky and fun in bed and admitted they did things with me they didn't with hubby.
Is your wife gonna tell you how it went? Details? Think she'll share everything?
I'm hoping she'll share everything about tonight with me. I just sent a chat to you.

View attachment 927307View attachment 927308View attachment 927309View attachment 927310
Love to beautiful body babe. So hot tasty and one awesome looking fuck I would love to be pleasing you 👅❤️❤️👅❤️👅

View attachment Lens_1659962542480_r1659962557690.mp4

She’s very pretty Toby. My wife and I are new to this lifestyle also. We did a lot of research before we started and were in couples therapy etc. It took awhile but we found her a bull about two months ago and even though it was a bit hard on me at first, it’s going much better than I expected. It’s also helping our relationship. Don’t take it lightly. Just take it real slow and remember, it’s for her happiness. Nothing better than a happy wife.

She’s very pretty Toby. My wife and I are new to this lifestyle also. We did a lot of research before we started and were in couples therapy etc. It took awhile but we found her a bull about two months ago and even though it was a bit hard on me at first, it’s going much better than I expected. It’s also helping our relationship. Don’t take it lightly. Just take it real slow and remember, it’s for her happiness. Nothing better than a happy wife.
Ah. Feel free to reach out anytime.