Just some questions?

Must have been a fictional story. Very entertaining though. I don’t mind these fantasy stories. If its real I hope she had a great time and didn’t get abused.
I never let my wife go alone with a stranger behind locked doors the first time. Not until we have fully vetted a dude and witnessed him in action do I trust another man with her.
We’ve been lucky so far. No bad experiences to date but have encountered some scary men on meet and greet dates that didn’t get the opportunity to fuck her.

Hi guys new to the site and the wife sharing lifestyle. Found this site by doing some searching. Anyhow I talked my wife in to going to a date with a guy for the first time tonight. She went by herself because she didn't think she could do it with me along. Here's some pic of her that she and I took of her that we had been sending to her date.
View attachment 927307View attachment 927308View attachment 927309View attachment 927310
Here date lives in the same city as us and she has driven to his place for dinner tonight to I guess start things off. I'm a new to this. And was wondering alot of things. How are thing going to go for her this first time? The guy she is with tonight has said that he has done this alot with of wives. Can someone give me insight how how things will go with her? I know she's really excited about doing this.
Hi, don't worry, she sure is enjoying a good night of sex!!!!!relax and enjoy the night too, when she arrives give her lots of caresses and try not to ask too many questions!!!👍👍

As the female in a cuckolding relationship, I can tell you that what somebody here said about your wife being a total slut and doing things she would never do with you is right. Not because she does not love you, but because the bull/date is only a fling, and you are always there. Your opinion of her is essential for her.

For the first two years, we were in the LS, we only played together in MFM, even if hubs only watched me with another guy. But she is correct; it is much easier and fun when you aren't worried about what your husband is thinking.

She will have a great time with her stud. Just don't act jealous when she returns. Share in her experience and show her total acceptance by listing to the details she chooses to share without pressing her for things she wants to hold back. Let her know that her actions are fine, eat her pussy clean, she will love it, and it will make you a part of her experience,

After two years of MFM dating, I finally went out with a guy alone. We traveled to Aspen together, and it was four nights filled with some of the wildest sex I have ever had. And yes, I did things for him that I still, to this day, would not do for my husband. He is my husband and life partner. He visits my parents every month, yuk. But the boy toy, he is just a sex partner, and it is all good until its not and then I will find another one. But, hubs is my life.
I just wanted to say i love this answer and opinion and think you've got a lucky man.

Must have been a fictional story. Very entertaining though. I don’t mind these fantasy stories.
I'm with you on the not minding fantasy stories, but it bugs when they are presented as real. It's usually obvious when they are fictional, but it just seems deceptive. The reality of the cuckolding adds so much more to the thrill, at least for me.

In the Hotwife, cuckold arena, so much
of it is fantasy.
Essentially, whats the difference? If you
don't care for a story or its fantasy/reality
elements, just move on...

She would never allow me to be anywhere near when she had someone else it was her rule and we have stuck to it , my rule was she tells who when and where, it's worked for us she's happy as she need fucking hard and enjoys getting a different cock , she found a bachelor about five minutes walk from us, he had a big cock much bigger than mine , for a while she couldn't get enough of it he had her 4/5 times a week for a while, things slowed down a bit , she fucked him for almost 20 years having other men at the same time as they took her fancy. It worked for us .

She would never allow me to be anywhere near when she had someone else it was her rule and we have stuck to it , my rule was she tells who when and where, it's worked for us she's happy as she need fucking hard and enjoys getting a different cock , she found a bachelor about five minutes walk from us, he had a big cock much bigger than mine , for a while she couldn't get enough of it he had her 4/5 times a week for a while, things slowed down a bit , she fucked him for almost 20 years having other men at the same time as they took her fancy. It worked for us .
Im so envious.