Just some questions?

Hi guys new to the site and the wife sharing lifestyle. Found this site by doing some searching. Anyhow I talked my wife in to going to a date with a guy for the first time tonight. She went by herself because she didn't think she could do it with me along. Here's some pic of her that she and I took of her that we had been sending to her date.
View attachment 927307View attachment 927308View attachment 927309View attachment 927310
Here date lives in the same city as us and she has driven to his place for dinner tonight to I guess start things off. I'm a new to this. And was wondering alot of things. How are thing going to go for her this first time? The guy she is with tonight has said that he has done this alot with of wives. Can someone give me insight how how things will go with her? I know she's really excited about doing this.
Great little body, love those full hips!!! Looks like she could take a good hard pounding from behind!!!!

It's been a long happy marriage she needed more cock than I could give her so she was free to get what she needed, the bachelor was good for her she loved his big cock and was very open about it and knowing she was getting what she wanted was very good for me as well,
What a terrific woman! What a fantastic Hotwife!
Did her libido ever wane as she aged? Menopause has practically killed my Hotwifes desire. Very sad, at the age of 55 her Hotwife fun may be over.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hi guys new to the site and the wife sharing lifestyle. Found this site by doing some searching. Anyhow I talked my wife in to going to a date with a guy for the first time tonight. She went by herself because she didn't think she could do it with me along. Here's some pic of her that she and I took of her that we had been sending to her date.
View attachment 927307View attachment 927308View attachment 927309View attachment 927310
Here date lives in the same city as us and she has driven to his place for dinner tonight to I guess start things off. I'm a new to this. And was wondering alot of things. How are thing going to go for her this first time? The guy she is with tonight has said that he has done this alot with of wives. Can someone give me insight how how things will go with her? I know she's really excited about doing this.
damn babe you are one hot sexy treat for sore eyes and my dick is so hard just for pleasing you

Well I guess we are not going to hear the rest of the story. If it is true or not about Tobyhicks wife. Dam it is getting good

Enjoy the High and Lows the roller coaster of the first time....As a Cuck you wont forget it. I leaked pre cum for a week.

Enjoy the High and Lows the roller coaster of the first time....As a Cuck you wont forget it. I leaked pre cum for a week.
Congratulations. You took the first big step...her seeing him without you too. She will be having a good time, but she will be thinking about you and how you are feeling...you were smart to have not cum during the week to keep yourself on edge,,,
Congratulations. You took the first big step...her seeing him without you too! She will be having a good time, but she will be thinking about you and how you are feeling...you were smart to have not cum during the week to keep yourself on edge...Would be happy to discuss with you...having "been there" with my hotwife...

Attachments

• IMG_3136.JPG
    IMG_3136.JPG
    362.7 KB · Views: 36
let us know how it went. Its the coolest feeling when they are out with another man. you know he is enjoying her and she is enjoying him. the best part is when she tells you all about it. I personally would eventually get him and her to do it with you in the room either a mfm threesome or just you watching them. Its pretty cool seeing another guy slide his cock into your your wife. Her reaction will amaze you