Just started an ‘indefinite’ challenge

To set the scene, we’re a stag and vixen couple but we play with cuckold ideas at times. This balance suits ‘real life’ best for us.

Our latest way of doing this just started: I’m being denied cumming “indefinitely” until some future date of my delicious vixen’s choosing. Could be weeks, could be months. I won’t know.

It’s Day 13 now as we’d already been playing with denial already and just added the “indefinite” part.

My vixen is absolutely loving the effect her teasing has…daily edging (even with her mouth), tormenting that “release is optional if I get a better offer” and flaunting herself in stunning outfits as well as making herself look incredibly sexy before going out.

We’re ordering a new sheath and she said she’ll be keeping her wand close to hand. She likes it when I wear a cage in public from time to time too.

A delightfully intense way to start the year!
Enjoy the ride my friend . If your lucky she might start giving you only ruined orgasm . My wife got it fown to an art . She would jerk my cock to the point of orgasm , then at the crucial point sqeeze my cock head tight . The result is a ruined orgasm but you will still release you cum . She would milk my balls try without 1 orgasm for me . This will keep you buzzing and totally devoted to your wife .

Enjoy the ride my friend . If your lucky she might start giving you only ruined orgasm . My wife got it fown to an art . She would jerk my cock to the point of orgasm , then at the crucial point sqeeze my cock head tight . The result is a ruined orgasm but you will still release you cum . She would milk my balls try without 1 orgasm for me . This will keep you buzzing and totally devoted to your wife .
Thank you!

That sounds deliciously evil, would love to try

Sounds like a great fantasy, my experience wearing a cage is 6 days with no removal, but ended up with a prostate infection. Those who are honest will admit chastity is at best part time.... I would love to be locked 24/7 but its not physically possible. How many guys say they have been locked for years with no sex!!! Hell no, i love denial but only because it come with a big orgasm at some point... Never longer than 30 days..

Sounds like a great fantasy, my experience wearing a cage is 6 days with no removal, but ended up with a prostate infection. Those who are honest will admit chastity is at best part time.... I would love to be locked 24/7 but its not physically possible. How many guys say they have been locked for years with no sex!!! Hell no, i love denial but only because it come with a big orgasm at some point... Never longer than 30 days..
I'm caged for long periods of time and denied while she teases the shit out of me. She wears incredible sexy clothes and makes me watch as she fucks her lovers and tells me bitch bois like me don't get any. But when my wife decides I should get relief it's by milking so I don't get any pleasure. The only other way is if she pegs me up the ass while I'm still locked up in my cage. This process does give me a good orgasm. After that I must lick up my mess. She calls it my sissy cream.

I'm caged for long periods of time and denied while she teases the shit out of me. She wears incredible sexy clothes and makes me watch as she fucks her lovers and tells me bitch bois like me don't get any. But when my wife decides I should get relief it's by milking so I don't get any pleasure. The only other way is if she pegs me up the ass while I'm still locked up in my cage. This process does give me a good orgasm. After that I must lick up my mess. She calls it my sissy cream.
Life is good mine does the same thing plus now has me in panties and a bra at all times and has me on hormones to make me more fem. My clit has even gotten smaller and she had to purchase a smaller cage!

Life is good mine does the same thing plus now has me in panties and a bra at all times and has me on hormones to make me more fem. My clit has even gotten smaller and she had to purchase a smaller cage!
I love it when I get smaller. Does your wife take measurements to check for shrinkage? Every year around my birthday she has a group of her gfs at the house and I get an official dicklet measureing. It's usually a little bit smaller each year either in length or girth or both. Then they ice me down to see how small they can get my clit and balls. They all laugh and put me in a new pair of panties they get me for my birthday and take pics. I have to wear a sign telling my new stats. We all have a great time. My wife orders up a new cage and a new tee shirt to be printed with my new size. My cage has to be custom made now because even the smallest adjustable ones are too big. I'm just about at the point now where a womans chastity belt might work better.

Reactions: paulhallirl
I love it when I get smaller. Does your wife take measurements to check for shrinkage? Every year around my birthday she has a group of her gfs at the house and I get an official dicklet measureing. It's usually a little bit smaller each year either in length or girth or both. Then they ice me down to see how small they can get my clit and balls. They all laugh and put me in a new pair of panties they get me for my birthday and take pics. I have to wear a sign telling my new stats. We all have a great time. My wife orders up a new cage and a new tee shirt to be printed with my new size. My cage has to be custom made now because even the smallest adjustable ones are too big. I'm just about at the point now where a womans chastity belt might work better.
Love this - I crave this level of humiliation.