Just thinking

sam18

My wife is out tonight again. Staying the night with a group of guys she met.
As I'm thinking about what she is doing with them at this moment. I wonder how many other married women like my wife are out playing tonight with other men. Like 1 in 10 ? What does everyone think?

My wife is out tonight again. Staying the night with a group of guys she met.
As I'm thinking about what she is doing with them at this moment. I wonder how many other married women like my wife are out playing tonight with other men. Like 1 in 10 ? What does everyone think?
I am at home with 2 other men and my cuck is in his room and I am in our bedroom with 2 other men. It is much easier to have them over for fucking me. We are taking a break now after hot session I was sandwiched between them We had a short nap and I am up now to feed my cuck my used pussy. I have Monday off so these 2 guys will stay here for several hours into the morning. I will have hubby come into our bedroom to watch and to join in. I suggest 2 out of 10 girls are doing the same . I out of 10 is returning home now.

Reactions: hanihani
I am at home with 2 other men and my cuck is in his room and I am in our bedroom with 2 other men. It is much easier to have them over for fucking me. We are taking a break now after hot session I was sandwiched between them We had a short nap and I am up now to feed my cuck my used pussy. I have Monday off so these 2 guys will stay here for several hours into the morning. I will have hubby come into our bedroom to watch and to join in. I suggest 2 out of 10 girls are doing the same . I out of 10 is returning home now.
Can we see some photos?

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Thats a good lifestyle to have. My wife and i discussed this idea but she is still reluctant