Just when you think you know someone?

4inchcuck

Couple
Okay, I'm texting a friend that moved to Tasmania (Southern Island state of Australia) a while back and stirring him up about the weather down there. His wife is pretty hot and she was one of the ones at my place when Mrs4 shockingly outed me as a cuckold. The conversation took a very unexpected turn and I'm honestly not sure where this could end up.

Here's some screen shots from that text conversation. As the title says "when you think you know someone".

If anyone knows a better way to extract texts to images please let me know as it took ages to collate and I'm not very savvy with all things tech.

Mr4

C1.jpgC2.jpgC3.jpgC4.jpg

I downloaded a programme [Australian spelling] 'OCR Scanner.' That is 'optical character recognition.' It works fairly well with only a few glitches [occasional misspellings, a break 'with in' a word, or a symbol]. But it's free and does the job. I checked again and wasn't able to locate it. There are other OCR programmes that will do the same thing -- you just have to pay a couple of bucks.

If you type your own text in 'Notes' and save them there, you can then copy/paste into Messenger [or whatever you use] to send them. That reduces the number of pix you work with by half, since you already have the text for it.

If your using a reasonably modern iphone, you should be able to copy the text from that [keep finger on the message for a few seconds until the 'options' appear] and then paste into 'Notes.' This is the easiest way to get text. And ... well ... this is the 21st century. Why not use this project as an entry point into these new skills?

I downloaded a programme [Australian spelling] 'OCR Scanner.' That is 'optical character recognition.' It works fairly well with only a few glitches [occasional misspellings, a break 'with in' a word, or a symbol]. But it's free and does the job. I checked again and wasn't able to locate it. There are other OCR programmes that will do the same thing -- you just have to pay a couple of bucks.

If you type your own text in 'Notes' and save them there, you can then copy/paste into Messenger [or whatever you use] to send them. That reduces the number of pix you work with by half, since you already have the text for it.

If your using a reasonably modern iphone, you should be able to copy the text from that [keep finger on the message for a few seconds until the 'options' appear] and then paste into 'Notes.' This is the easiest way to get text. And ... well ... this is the 21st century. Why not use this project as an entry point into these new skills?
Thanks for the info it's much appreciated.

Size matters! LOL! Sorry couldn't resist. The size of the image is fine, it's readable and intriguing, love to hear where it goes.
Nicely picked up there, very good. Knowing my friend this will either fizzle out or go ballistic. There's no middle ground with him.

I purposely didn't text back in the above exchange to see how serious he was was. This is literally hot off the press and he's full of surprises. as I said "do we ever really know someone"?

Mr4

Attachments

• C5.jpg
    C5.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 45