Keeping it hush hush? ;) lol

I would to dick down a few of the ones that sent a message to me with this BBC, but I'm in a relationship but she's too overprotective lol. She doesn't know my wild side on here lolol. I'm the type that if the opportunity presented itself, I would want to fuck. Should I just keep it hush hush and just dick her down? I mean let's be honest here if a dollar was on the floor with nobody around but you tried to figure out who's it belonged to but couldn't, wouldn't you pick it up???? Boy that's a funny analogy lmao! :) ;)

Attachments

• (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=kVu5A22rR7NVvtc6)original_301358332.jpg
    (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=kVu5A22rR7NVvtc6)original_301358332.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=9AQf_UQPyYW-0UJD)original_340790291.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=9AQf_UQPyYW-0UJD)original_340790291.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=beTEEUasfPD3aiaU)original_302785282.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=beTEEUasfPD3aiaU)original_302785282.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 2
I would to dick down a few of the ones that sent a message to me with this BBC, but I'm in a relationship but she's too overprotective lol. She doesn't know my wild side on here lolol. I'm the type that if the opportunity presented itself, I would want to fuck. Should I just keep it hush hush and just dick her down? I mean let's be honest here if a dollar was on the floor with nobody around but you tried to figure out who's it belonged to but couldn't, wouldn't you pick it up???? Boy that's a funny analogy lmao! :) ;)
With a cock like that you need to fuck our wives no question

• Love
Reactions: thejmwbbc