Keyholder..... Hotwife or Bull controls the cage?

Your cage is the exact same as mine. I love it and have worn it up to 3 weeks. Skin cream prevents irritation.

My cuckoldress has always been my key holder wearing them on a chain around her neck, over the years i have gained a liking to wear it virtually permanently.
I feel naked without my cage.
Her lover bought my first one but it was she that asked me to wear it.

My only regret is i was not told to wear one in my 20s but pre internet neither of us knew about such items, or the name of our LS even though she was already involved in it.

Curious as to whether your Hotwife or her bull controls your use of a cage. Wife's bull seems to want me wearing it more than she does. Says its to keep me from masturbating.
I genuinely think that's very considerate of him, keeps you in the right frame of mind. Of course he may have ulterior motives :unsure:
:giggle:

Reactions: Riker41
My cuckoldress has always been my key holder wearing them on a chain around her neck, over the years i have gained a liking to wear it virtually permanently.
I feel naked without my cage.
Her lover bought my first one but it was she that asked me to wear it.

My only regret is i was not told to wear one in my 20s but pre internet neither of us knew about such items, or the name of our LS even though she was already involved in it.
My only regret is i was not told to wear one in my 20s but pre internet neither of us knew about such items, or the name of our LS even though she was already involved in it. Same here.

Curious as to whether your Hotwife or her bull controls your use of a cage. Wife's bull seems to want me wearing it more than she does. Says its to keep me from masturbating.
Anything like that should be between you and your wife, I think. That doesn’t mean I think it’s necessarily wrong if he’s in her ear and influences her thinking.

My wife is my keyholder. The idea of someone else does nothing for me. My wife is my queen.. she is the only one who should have my key.

Reactions: MacPassion
My wife wears my key on a necklace along with her wedding ring. Also she wears it as a bracelet or anklet.She sometimes plays a game and deliberately leaves it at her bulls house then I can't be let out till he comes over.This makes me eager for the two of them to get together so the key comes back and I can get a little freedom. Sometimes though he will tell me he forgot to bring the key and my hopes are dashed. Once my wife went out wearing the key and came back home without it saying she lost it and couldn't find it. I imagined an embarassing trip to the hospital or a locksmith as this cage had a built in lock that couldn't just be hack sawed off. It came down to how long I was willing to wear the cage hoping the key would show up vs the humiliation of getting outside help. Several days later she called me from her sisters house telling me she had the car detailed and the guy found the key down in the cushion of the seat. I must have broken the chain when I was giving chuck some head the other night in the car and it sliped down in the seat she giggled. I asked her to come home so I could get some relief but she said she was going shopping with her sister first and took her sweet time. She never admitted it but I don't think she really lost it because later when she presented the key I noticed that the chain necklace was not broken.

I don't know the bull or any of her boyfriends. So will refer to them by first name only. My wife is the only one who controls the lock on my cage. Well almost, there is a emergency key holder.

Reactions: JRodgers