Kinky Guy in Tampa Looking for Hotwife Couple

HotwifeAddict

Feb 14, 2019
I’m an attractive, educated, father of three with a successful career- a totally normal guy. But I am find married women fucking other men to be insanely hot. I am open to any scenario whether the husband watches, joins in, is on the phone while I fuck his wife, sits at home and waits for her to come back with her kissy full of cum. I can be a bull if that’s what you need or I can play along in whatever fantasy works for the couple. Are there any couples that would like to meet and push their sexual boundaries? I would need to be very discreet.

I’m an attractive, educated, father of three with a successful career- a totally normal guy. But I am find married women fucking other men to be insanely hot. I am open to any scenario whether the husband watches, joins in, is on the phone while I fuck his wife, sits at home and waits for her to come back with her kissy full of cum. I can be a bull if that’s what you need or I can play along in whatever fantasy works for the couple. Are there any couples that would like to meet and push their sexual boundaries? I would need to be very discreet.
So honestly? Do you actually think this is going to work? You can sign up on this site, don't even bother to have any type of pics whatsoever, not be verified, and expect other guys are going to be interested in having you meet their wives?? Do you really think any wives here are desperate enough to do so either?? Your need to be very discreet means that you're most likely married too. I'm not seeing any positives for you here. Your approach doesn't work in the lifestyle. Try to find a date or hooker on Doublelist or something, that would be more likely to work. You really need to read up on the lifestyle and how to be successful. I hate to be so direct but in the long run it's what you need.

HW

How old r u and how big is your dick..we live in the Tampa bay area and I would love to talk the wife into meeting at a hotel

So honestly? Do you actually think this is going to work? You can sign up on this site, don't even bother to have any type of pics whatsoever, not be verified, and expect other guys are going to be interested in having you meet their wives?? Do you really think any wives here are desperate enough to do so either?? Your need to be very discreet means that you're most likely married too. I'm not seeing any positives for you here. Your approach doesn't work in the lifestyle. Try to find a date or hooker on Doublelist or something, that would be more likely to work. You really need to read up on the lifestyle and how to be successful. I hate to be so direct but in the long run it's what you need.

HW
Agreed... cheating and the cheats: what a wasted lack of thought ... ruins the spirit of sharing!

Thank you for the candid reply. I would rather have brutal honesty vs being ignored. I didn’t do a good job explaining the broader context so I understand the perspective- let me try again. I am divorced. I have been with the same woman post divorce for over 5 years- she is the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. We have an amazing sex life. We have had great fun together with other women. We have never been with another man but the is a huge turn on for me and it will happen.

Thank you for the candid reply. I would rather have brutal honesty vs being ignored. I didn’t do a good job explaining the broader context so I understand the perspective- let me try again. I am divorced. I have been with the same woman post divorce for over 5 years- she is the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. We have an amazing sex life. We have had great fun together with other women. We have never been with another man but the is a huge turn on for me and it will happen.
I love married/ committed women with other men, and would love to get a real group together to discuss. This is all above board- there is no cheating in our relationship.

And the final comments I will make in response to the feedback, we submitted a picture and have tried to get verified. Me saying I need to be discreet is due to the fact that we have kids and high profile jobs and neither me nor my significant other want our friends to know our kinky fantasies. I want to see my lover fucked by another man and she wants to see me fuck another woman. I love the idea of fucking a pregnant married woman and my girl thinks it’s hot. That’s not something we want our friends to know. We dont think wives are desperate or lining up to be with me- it’s simply and honest fantasy. Anyway, I’m sorry my post didn’t tell the whole story but I hope this is a forum that we can share fantasies without judgement.