Kinky wife

Yes the sub was a bit like that - turned her on to be sort of physically under duress - her knickers were soaked through sometimes and yes it’s a great sight to see that mascara down her face and lipstick all over her face - and she knew once she had put more on she was getting my dick in her mouth again and repeat lol - never really punched her but she liked to be man handled about that was for sure - she used to dildo herself most nights and would let me listen on her phone - she lived with her teenage son and I always wondered if he was fucking her - he must have heard her at night time - she must have been ripe to just take it - on our first date that wax exactly how she put it - if you want it your going to have to take it !
I had a bought big black dildo for my wife, I was fucking her with it. She loved it And one time out of no where Shes asked me for DVP ( double vaginal penetration ). My dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time ..It was so hot and crazy..Il post about it later with more details

Reactions: compassionatedom
I'm sure your wife is cheating. I first found out my wife was when she started wanting to do things she never wanted before. Like having are arse licked and fingered and wanting to be spanked. Sure enough she was fucking another guy
This is exactly what happening with mine, new position, asking new kinky stuff, demanding me to to fuck her like a whore. And mine also asked me to fingering her big time .The other night we were in bed I put one finger and asked her do you want 2 finger she say yes..Put all your fucking fingers , hands in my pussy. I don’t even recognize her. Look like a beast

Reactions: 6inches
Not to be mean but at 19 I was not that cocky...now I have a tiny dick so I was never that cocky but I know I used to think I had a real dick until I aged some and realized it was not. But at 19 I only wanted 20 somethings.....u knew a mature woman would laugh at anything I tried to do. Anyway loving this thread

Reactions: King99
Not to be mean but at 19 I was not that cocky...now I have a tiny dick so I was never that cocky but I know I used to think I had a real dick until I aged some and realized it was not. But at 19 I only wanted 20 somethings.....u knew a mature woman would laugh at anything I tried to do. Anyway loving this thread
Lol

Well for build up I used to tell her to put lots and I mean lots of eye make up and lipstick on , then I’d have her hold the lipstick and I’d have her suck me . Whilst keeping her hair twisted around my hand and I held it in a fist . She’d gag and the make up would run - during which I’d slap my cock hard on her face and occasionally choke her or slap her tits or face - sometimes with laundry ( clothes pegs ) on her nipples - I’d have her put them on - that was followed by a hard spanking / fucking doggy as she looked at herself with her make up mirror - during all of which I’d have her reapply her lipstick a few times - have her tell me she was my whore - leave her in doggy position and I’d put more pegs on her pussy lips , dripped vinegar into her as she held her hole open - whatever I could think of really lol - as I said I wasn’t really into it but she couldn’t wait to get paddled , slapped / pushed around / held down - u name it she’d do it - even out for a meal or drink I’d push her or nip her , her only thing was try not to bruise her face because of her job - just stuff like that varied - sometimes I didn’t even fuck her
Any pics?

This is exactly what happening with mine, new position, asking new kinky stuff, demanding me to to fuck her like a whore. And mine also asked me to fingering her big time .The other night we were in bed I put one finger and asked her do you want 2 finger she say yes..Put all your fucking fingers , hands in my pussy. I don’t even recognize her. Look like a beast
You shouldn’t ask her if she wants 2 fingers etc - just do whatever you want to her - so is it only in bed that she is like this when she is worked up ? .

The sex between my wife and I getting a lil bit intense and freaky lately. She went out with her friends and came back home drunk around 3am. She let me know right away that she was tipsy and horny. She get naked jump on the bed just like a cat, ass up and she begged me to spank her to slap her ass. Big ass that wiggle a lot. This is what I did I spank her hard. We started fucking doggy style and she asked me to pull her hair ! Big turn on..I did it ..And she started to scream pull my hair harder motherfucker, fuck me hard …I was like wow. .We switch positions to missionary and she started to bite my arm..Surprising to me it was a turn on..I asked her to do it harder..My dick was hard as a rock.and then she begged me to bite her nipple hard, but really hard with my teeth, she almost came just by me playing with a nipple and big boobs, 40 DD. They were in my mouth, sucking them even spitting on them. Her boobs was full of saliva. We we’re so out of control that i slap her face a few time and she liked it and asking for more. I put my hands around her neck a few times, she was begging for it. Choke me

Our sex life was never like this before, we’re been together for 10 years. The last few week the sex getting intense almost BDSM, pain pleasure

what do you think is happening..she’s becoming more savage and wild
You need to find out what the hell went on that night she went out with her friends.