Kiss Wife After BBC?

So, looking for some advice...

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
Were pretty comfy together now. Me or him has no problem kissing her after she's kissed other guy, had his dick in her mouth or after she's swallowed a load. SHE likes it so we like it.
I will say first time can be scary and weird.
First time a girl swallowed my load then wanted to kiss me I almost puked. When I realized how it turned the girl on i liked it. I'm good with it now.

Wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years and I've shared her more times than I can count. We don't play too often, but when she's horny and wants something "bigger" and different, we make it happen for fun. We're not into humiliation, just the idea of good hard sex and someone pleasing my sexy wife. I very much enjoy watching her suck and fuck a huge cock to stretch her open every time.

A few partners ago, she was getting hot and steamy. They were both in bed, she was on her knees sucking his dick, and I came over to touch her and tell her how sexy she looked. This guy had a fit body, like she prefers, and a nice 10-11 inch thick cock. So, like any other sex craved women, she was sucking that big cock and making him feel good while I took pics and video. When I leaned over to tell her how damn hot she looked, she briefly stopped sucking his dick to say thanks. Right at that moment, the bull told her to give me a kiss to show her appreciation. Without hesitation, she leaned over and shared a deep kiss while she stroked his cock two inches from my face. I had never done that before, and for some reason, it was very arousing! I could taste my beautiful wife and her bull's saltiness, but never thought of that before that night.

The night went on and he repeatedly stopped her to have her kiss me during a blow job. At one point, he had her go back and forth from kissing me, to sucking his dick, then back again repeatedly. He obviously enjoyed it and was a turn on for him also. It was a great night, as usual. To finish, he covered her tits in cum and she rubbed it all over. I'll be honest, I was very turned on by the whole situation. Now, she regularly kisses me when she sucks cock, she told me she finds it very hot also. The bulls don't seem to mind, they usually encourage it also.

My question, for the bulls,...generally speaking, is this something you guys like to see? Like? Dislike? Why, if yes, or no?
My husband has done this and more, the secret is for him not to finish before he kisses, licks or sucks either me or my lover, it's all about being worked up.

The first time I did that - it was by accident - he went to get a condom and me and wife were on the bed after she was sucking him and we kissed deeply and I could taste him on her tongue - really was noticeable - and found that I liked its and have tried a few other times - also when she sucks me - she knows I like to kiss her before I cum - I just don[t know if she thinks it's just one step away from me actually sucking him and I don't think she be into that - anyone have any thoughts?

Speaking strictly from the Bulls/( im personally more stag) perspective i think it's actually kind of hot too

He wants you to get used to the taste of his cock. Next stage is to share the sucking of his cock with your wife. Clean up duty next and soon you will also suck him off and swallow. All part of your training and I am sure your wife is happy with it.

Attachments

• cucknorm33.jpg
    cucknorm33.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 152
  • cuckrole58.gif
    cuckrole58.gif
    10.5 MB · Views: 153
  • cuckhelp15.jpg
    cuckhelp15.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 151
He wants you to get used to the taste of his cock. Next stage is to share the sucking of his cock with your wife. Clean up duty next and soon you will also suck him off and swallow. All part of your training and I am sure your wife is happy with it.
As long as she likes it, not against kissing her after she has cum in her mouth. She's a good wife, gotta be a good husband in return.

The first time my wife enjoyed a BBC we arranged to meet the guy in a hotel bar. After a couple of drinks, things started to get friendlier and he scooted closer to her and kissed her, making sure to get his tongue inside her mouth. He was on one side of her in the booth and I was on the other. After he kissed her, he told her, "Kiss your husband. Tell him thank you."
He kept doing this, each time having her go from kissing him to kissing me. Before long his big hand had squeezed between her legs and he was rubbing her now-wet pussy. She finally said, "Are you sure you're sure about this?"
She wasn't about to turn back at that point. I let them go up to the hotel room first and when I walked in about 10 minutes later she was on her knees in front of him, slurping on the biggest cock she said she had ever seen.
Sure enough, the guy stopped her at one point and said, "Go over and kiss your husband again."
I definitely could taste . . . something. And I didn't mind at all. It was all very erotic.

The first time my wife enjoyed a BBC we arranged to meet the guy in a hotel bar. After a couple of drinks, things started to get friendlier and he scooted closer to her and kissed her, making sure to get his tongue inside her mouth. He was on one side of her in the booth and I was on the other. After he kissed her, he told her, "Kiss your husband. Tell him thank you."
He kept doing this, each time having her go from kissing him to kissing me. Before long his big hand had squeezed between her legs and he was rubbing her now-wet pussy. She finally said, "Are you sure you're sure about this?"
She wasn't about to turn back at that point. I let them go up to the hotel room first and when I walked in about 10 minutes later she was on her knees in front of him, slurping on the biggest cock she said she had ever seen.
Sure enough, the guy stopped her at one point and said, "Go over and kiss your husband again."
I definitely could taste . . . something. And I didn't mind at all. It was all very erotic.
We have a guy we see pretty regularly and that's how we roll. It's very exciting for all of us and she gets REALLY turned on.

Reactions: Athcouple
I absolutely LOVE when my wife sucks my cock and then deeply makes out with me. It's such a turn on tasting even my own cock juices on her mouth imagining it's from another man. Maybe one day it'll happen for real!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Desde nuestra experiencia personal nos gusta mucho más tener el placer de compartir entre los dos hacer un oral a los amigos y mucho más que nos penetren juntos por todos lados

As long as she likes it, not against kissing her after she has cum in her mouth. She's a good wife, gotta be a good husband in return.

She is probably content with sharing cum with you via a kiss. But sounds like the bull is intent on having you get some straight from the tap. My guess is it is his way of marking you in front of your wife as his beta cocksucker. Get ready for it.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Me gusta mucho limpiarle a mí esposa con mí lengua cuando recién le han depositado el semen algún toro ya sea en su panocha o en su culo dejarla limpiecita lo más que se pueda meter mí lengua muy adentro de su vagina y culo para dejárselo limpió