Kissing after sucking dick

The first time i tried this, my wife surprised me with an early morning blow job. Still half asleep after she finished, she slid up and planted her lips on mine. my first thought was to resist but since she doesn't offer oral very often i gave in. She hadn't swallowed and my cum flowed into my mouth. Normally i'm not a big cummer but it had been about a week of her teasing and edging me. I acted like i didn't like it after but my little hard cock gave me away. Now it happens every time i get oral.
I always try to taste my cock in her mouth after she sucked it.

Has anyone ever kissed their wife after she sucked another dick? If so are you able to taste the mans dick?
Share story please
Sure many times and yes I could taste and smell the other guys cock on her breath. I would add that I have kissed wife after I sucked off another man and she can taste and smell him too.

Last edited:
I like to kiss my wife when she blows me, we kiss harder while she switches between kissing and blowing.
I would also do this if she blows a bull, but it never happened and probably never will

Reactions: owlcuck
With one GF who liked cocksuckign, I would always kiss her afterwards. She would wait a few seconds to swallow, before opening her mouth. ONe time she "hadn't finished swallowing" when I kissed her and I got my first snowball. None of my other GFs would really suck cock.

Subsequently I have only gotten them from men. One guy I kissed regularly was a splitter, so I made him snowball me instead.

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're comfy together now. He does get more sex time with her but we are both involved most of the time. She gets really turned on kissing one of us the moves to the other guy, back and forth. Also she likes to kiss one of us as she's sucking other guys dick. Yea I can taste him in her mouth. It's exciting. Fucking her right after he's had her is a HUGE turn on for her and me. I can taste him in her mouth and smell him while I pump her. It's fun.
I've kissed her after she's swallowed my (and his) load but after she swallowed, could sure as hell taste it in her mouth. Not something I'm really into but it turns her on like crazy so I do it.