Kneeling blowjob

My GF had a thing for her accountant. She seduced him and sucked his cock in his office as I waited outside in my car.
She came out of his office with a coy smile, got in my car and asked "Is my lipstick ok?", pretty much telling me she'd blown him.
I asked her and she told me she had and was surprised that he had such a big cock. "More than I could take and he liked when I gagged"
"He really came a lot, told me to drain his balls. So, I did"
She's been back to see him twice. She likes that he's so controlling & kinda dom and thinks his cock is about 9 inches. She blows him every visit. He has no interest in fucking her.

My GF had a thing for her accountant. She seduced him and sucked his cock in his office as I waited outside in my car.
She came out of his office with a coy smile, got in my car and asked "Is my lipstick ok?", pretty much telling me she'd blown him.
I asked her and she told me she had and was surprised that he had such a big cock. "More than I could take and he liked when I gagged"
"He really came a lot, told me to drain his balls. So, I did"
She's been back to see him twice. She likes that he's so controlling & kinda dom and thinks his cock is about 9 inches. She blows him every visit. He has no interest in fucking her.
The man is a fool for not taking her pussy and ass too. Do you have pictures of her swallowing cum????