Ladies and Subs tell us why he is locked. When did you start etc

My wife has had me in chastity 24/7/365 for the past 6 years. It is sealed and has only been off for a surgery i had a year ago.
She has a live-in boyfriend who shares her bed. i get a prostate massage every 6 month's if i've been good. i get to listen to them make love and hear Ms Val cum on his cock while kneeling in my corner, Then i get to clean them afterwards before sent to my bedroom for the night. They know whats best for me.

My wife has had me in chastity 24/7/365 for the past 6 years. It is sealed and has only been off for a surgery i had a year ago.
She has a live-in boyfriend who shares her bed. i get a prostate massage every 6 month's if i've been good. i get to listen to them make love and hear Ms Val cum on his cock while kneeling in my corner, Then i get to clean them afterwards before sent to my bedroom for the night. They know whats best for me.
Sounds like my life. I'm too small to penetrate a woman and I'm not a man in my wifes eyes. She locks me up and feminizes me so her man can humiliate me. This really turns them on for each other and they make passionate love while I remain chaste. Like you I have a duty to clean them up among other things. I'm also sent to my room by either of them when they don't want me around or if I misbehave and of course I obey. I'm basically just a servant to them and an object of their cruel ridicule. I have to take orders from my wife's lover in my own house. He banished me from my marital bedroom and forbids me to sleep with or kiss and hold my own wife. She is exclusively his woman and I'm too much of a submissive bitch coward to do anything about it. My wife has no respect for me.

Hello Gents and Ladies!

So you can see I am pretty well locked up in a Cobra Cage. It is the best out of the 20 or so I've tried. Wanted to break the ice today by asking simple questions i'm the new kid on the block:

So tell us why you are locked in a chastity cage and for how long for? I've just come out from a 6 day lock period where I have been good so she tells me, so I get to have PNV in the shower. Mind you that didn't last long. I much like the whispering in the ear the humiliation, the you can't even make me wet with that little thing type of talk. Shit anything like that turns me on. Love it!

How do you guys sleep at night with that morning wood coming on. Its just to painful. I cant sleep with the cage on.

K
I'm locked so that my wife/owner has complete control over my sexual release. I'm small and fast, so I can not satisfy my wife. She gets what she needs outside the marriage. She then comes home, unlocks me, tells me all about her date, while I close my eyes and imagine. I live my sex life vicariously through her.

Sounds like my life. I'm too small to penetrate a woman and I'm not a man in my wifes eyes. She locks me up and feminizes me so her man can humiliate me. This really turns them on for each other and they make passionate love while I remain chaste. Like you I have a duty to clean them up among other things. I'm also sent to my room by either of them when they don't want me around or if I misbehave and of course I obey. I'm basically just a servant to them and an object of their cruel ridicule. I have to take orders from my wife's lover in my own house. He banished me from my marital bedroom and forbids me to sleep with or kiss and hold my own wife. She is exclusively his woman and I'm too much of a submissive bitch coward to do anything about it. My wife has no respect for me.
Seems to me it's about time for you to start wearing panties and start sucking cock.

Reactions: Steel4u0987
Seems to me it's about time for you to start wearing panties and start sucking cock.
Start wearing panties and sucking cock!? I've been doing that since HS. My wife forbids me to wear any mens clothes including at work. She tells me it's more appropriate for me to wear ladies clothes and considers me a pansy.

Reactions: nicebiguy
No pics no pro

Start wearing panties and sucking cock!? I've been doing that since HS. My wife forbids me to wear any mens clothes including at work. She tells me it's more appropriate for me to wear ladies clothes and considers me a pansy.
Good boi, or is it gurl? It's very liberating being a pansy sissy fag isn't it? Don't have to pretend you're a man and it's a good excuse for being a faggy cock sucker.

What kind of work.do.you do that you can dress as a women.do your co-workers know i ask with total.respect

What kind of work.do.you do that you can dress as a women.do your co-workers know i ask with total.respect
I work for a small womens clothing manufacturer as a seamstress along with 30 women.My wife is friends with the owner who knows all about our cuckold marriage and has been to our house many times. She is the same type of personality as my wife ( dominant) and considers me as an effeminate male. Many of the women who I work with also are friends with my wife and some enjoy mildly teasing me at work but for the most part I'm accepted as "One of the girls." I only work part time because the bulk of my time is spent home doing all the housework. The job does not pay much and is meant to put me in a subordinate role to my wife who owns a real estate brokerage firm and makes vastly more money than I do. It's another way in which she flaunts her superiority over me. At work I don't dress full formal in skirts and dresses nor do my co-workers it's casual attire,the women dress in ladies slacks and blouses or leggins and I follow that. When I do the grocery shopping on saturday morning my wife wants me in a skirt or dress.

His cock is never uncaged while his hands are free. I do ride his cock cowgirl style when he's tied spreadeagle but I numb his cock with lidocaine and put a condom on it. I get to cum that way but he doesn't.
Seems a bit cruel but DAYUM hot AF! Why am I straining in my cage after reading this?? Lol Please update how things are going, you seem to have him well trained. Scarlett and I are working toward a consistent FemLed marriage. Thanks for sharing Janderson32151!

My husband is caged for no other reason than it pleases me.
My wife cages me when she goes out to fuck sonetimes 3/5 days and sonetime a butt plug at tge sane time it can be pleasant but painful at times .She tells me that husband need to make love but tbey cant fuck so a woman locks.her man up and goes out when she needs to be fucked so hotwifes do tbis to there husbands so thst hisbandz understand thst they cant fuck there wifes lije the wife needs