Ladies and Subs tell us why he is locked. When did you start etc

I keep my husband in a cage because of it's pathetic size. He is my submissive cuckold bitch and that micro dicklet of his I dont even consider a penis. It's useless and belongs in a prison where I cant see it. I have a real man who takes care of my womanly needs. I love to tease my bitch by fucking in front of him right in our marital bed where he and his worthless dicklet are not allowed. He beggs me to take it off him for a little relief and admits that he isn't man enough to fuck me. He just wants to jerk off like the looser he is, but it amuses me and turns me on to refuse him. That's just the kind girl I am. It's my nature to enjoy watching a weakling who won't stand up for himself suffer.Someties he developes a rash or irritation from chafing and that's when he really starts to beg but I enjoy his pain too much to let him out right away. I know I'm a bitch but this pansey just accepts any treatment I dole out. When I do let him out, on rare occations, and it's time for him to go back into his cage he submissively allowes it. So I don't feel sorry for him. I can tell by the way he reacts to my insults and other punishments that he likes it. He is just not worthy of a womans respect and he knows it and shows it by his responses and behavior. Why else would he deliberately do things that he knows I will punish him for. Those are the reasons I keep him in a chastity cage.
Obviously poor communication and most likely written by a wanna be guy. If my key holder/Dom treated me like that.. kick her ass out the door!

• Dislike
Reactions: droopy1
Obviously poor communication and most likely written by a wanna be guy. If my key holder/Dom treated me like that.. kick her ass out the door!
I agree caged etc but not when ir wi ds up as abuse tease denial can be fun but when it winds up.as total abuse is TOTALLY WRONG the two pf you done need to be together

She puts a cock cage on me than brings me to the cellar where she puts me in a dogs cage so my cock is in a cage and then my whole body is in a bigger dog cage. All my clothes are off and its very cold. Then she hoses me down with ice cold water and I cant dry off. She hooks the metal dog cage to electric wires so I get electric shocks while I'm wet and freezing cold. When I complain about how cold I am she says she will heat me up. So she gets red hot branding irons and puts thru the bars in the cage and burns me with them all over. Then ties my arms and legs spread apart so my balls and cock are exposed and then burns my balls and cock with the branding irons. I have to stay in cage many days with no food and get very hungry so she only feeds me dog food.She says I'm
not a man I'm just a dog and must eat only dog food. I'm not let out for bathroom so have to ******** and poo inside cage and sit in it and get it all over me.Have to stay that way for many days in filth and eating only doggy food. Then she gives me more cold hose spraying to clean me off. She tells me how nice and warm it is upstairs in the nice house and her and her boyfriend are eating good steak and potatos and chocklat cake. We cuddle up in a warm blanket on the sofa and watch entertaining movie and he plays with my tits while you live in your cold stinky cage in cellar all by your self. I won't tell you how long you have to stay here. You might miss work and get fired. ha ha ha. After we watch movie in warm blanket we will go to bed and fuck a lot all night. You can listen thru the floor and hear us fucking and know what a good we are having while you will never get to fuck me or anybody. Maybe I will put electric plug in your butt tomorrow for my fun. I'll have the girls come over in the morning to see you in your shame. They can laugh at you and spit on you and I will give you more electricity to your dog cage and make you jump all around and scream so they can laugh harder and take pictures of you being humiliated and pooping some more.This will be so much fun, maybe for a week till I let you out. This is your punishment for dropping that dinner plate and ruining my meal last night. You will learn to be a better servant and not make mistakes like that. If you ever do it again your next punishment will be even more severe. I'll open the cellar windows for tonight so it gets even colder down here.I hope the cellar rats don't come out bite you when I go upstairs and turn off the lights. Well have a good night,see you tomorrow slave bitch. (just kidding)

S
not a man I'm just a dog and must eat only dog food. I'm not let out for bathroom so have to ******** and poo inside cage and sit in it and get it all over me.Have to stay that way for many days in filth and eating only doggy food. Then she gives me more cold hose spraying to clean me off. She tells me how nice and warm it is upstairs in the nice house and her and her boyfriend are eating good steak and potatos and chocklat cake. We cuddle up in a warm blanket on the sofa and watch entertaining movie and he plays with my tits while you live in your cold stinky cage in cellar all by your self. I won't tell you how long you have to stay here. You might miss work and get fired. ha ha ha. After we watch movie in warm blanket we will go to bed and fuck a lot all night. You can listen thru the floor and hear us fucking and know what a good we are having while you will never get to fuck me or anybody. Maybe I will put electric plug in your butt tomorrow for my fun. I'll have the girls come over in the morning to see you in your shame. They can laugh at you and spit on you and I will give you more electricity to your dog cage and make you jump all around and scream so they can laugh harder and take pictures of you being humiliated and pooping some more.This will be so much fun, maybe for a week till I let you out. This is your punishment for dropping that dinner plate and ruining my meal last night. You will learn to be a better servant and not make mistakes like that. If you ever do it again your next punishment will be even more severe. I'll open the cellar windows for tonight so it gets even colder down here.I hope the cellar rats don't come out bite you when I go upstairs and turn off the lights. Well have a good night,see you tomorrow slave bitch. (just kidding)
Ge wouldn't do.it again she is a sick.bitch to treat you that way

Hello Gents and Ladies!

So you can see I am pretty well locked up in a Cobra Cage. It is the best out of the 20 or so I've tried. Wanted to break the ice today by asking simple questions i'm the new kid on the block:

So tell us why you are locked in a chastity cage and for how long for? I've just come out from a 6 day lock period where I have been good so she tells me, so I get to have PNV in the shower. Mind you that didn't last long. I much like the whispering in the ear the humiliation, the you can't even make me wet with that little thing type of talk. Shit anything like that turns me on. Love it!

How do you guys sleep at night with that morning wood coming on. Its just to painful. I cant sleep with the cage on.

K
Sleeping with it can be a challenge but you need to rake it slow you xan wear it for a while then increase the time sooner or later you will get yse to It Myvwude gies out in gotw dates ever3,/4:weeks I'm locked up at those times firc3/4 days you can get use to it it will.chage you for the bettet

Reactions: Steel4u0987
Sleeping with it can be a challenge but you need to rake it slow you xan wear it for a while then increase the time sooner or later you will get yse to It Myvwude gies out in gotw dates ever3,/4:weeks I'm locked up at those times firc3/4 days you can get use to it it will.chage you for the bettet
I find the compression on my shaft creates issues with my urethra pretty quickly. We have taken to putting a rubber ring around the base of my cock and balls that i honor as a cage. I dont touch my cock while the ring is on and so far no infections or issues.... Being caged would be much better though....

My testosterone levels are so low I don't get mw so I only have soft erections and I'm so small that even my biggest erection hardly gets tight. We are having a custom made extra small cage made for me so when I'm wearing it will be tight on me so I'm constantly aware of it. Maybe you should learn to accept the discomfort it is after all part of being submissive to your wife. Like you, I love how my wife talks to me, saying things like "your not a real man" and "he is so much better"

My testosterone levels are so low I don't get mw so I only have soft erections and I'm so small that even my biggest erection hardly gets tight. We are having a custom made extra small cage made for me so when I'm wearing it will be tight on me so I'm constantly aware of it. Maybe you should learn to accept the discomfort it is after all part of being submissive to your wife. Like you, I love how my wife talks to me, saying things like "your not a real man" and "he is so much better"
My wife locks me up to enhance our lifestyle .Sex is mental as well.as physical . She always locks me upnwhen she goes out in a hotwife fuck date im.locked up from.one to three.days.Temp.chasityncan really intensity reclaiming .She says that when im released and allowed to reclaim her that my erections are.harder i cum.harder and alot.more what i have read is the built uo sexual tension makes this happen as well as tge mental aspect that.tells your brain I as good so ill show you.about fucking other men

My wife locks me up to enhance our lifestyle .Sex is mental as well.as physical . She always locks me upnwhen she goes out in a hotwife fuck date im.locked up from.one to three.days.Temp.chasityncan really intensity reclaiming .She says that when im released and allowed to reclaim her that my erections are.harder i cum.harder and alot.more what i have read is the built uo sexual tension makes this happen as well as tge mental aspect that.tells your brain I as good so ill show you.about fucking other men
Yes. Sex is very mental. When I'm put in my cage I'm reminded that it's my wife who is in charge and I'm to remain obedient to her.How long I must stay in my cage is solely up to her and she loves it when I beg her to let me out for a while. The power she has over me is intoxicating and gets us both hot. The difference is she can have sex with her man while I remain locked and denied.

Yes. Sex is very mental. When I'm put in my cage I'm reminded that it's my wife who is in charge and I'm to remain obedient to her.How long I must stay in my cage is solely up to her and she loves it when I beg her to let me out for a while. The power she has over me is zintoxicating and gets us both hot. The difference is she can have sex with her man while I remain locked and denied.
Im.locked when she plays sometimes inget to reclaim her when she comes home unless she is too sore or she gets in real.late sometimes just to torment me but usually not more thsn 5/6 days one of her favorite things is verbal and visual torment . When she has a hotwife fuck date coming uo she wil lock me up then tease me walking around in lingerie or pull.on my cage..another thing is verbal.o bet you would like to Y with me or fuck.me. Well.the answer is 'NO' YOU CANT touch me until another guy has filled my CUNT with hot cum.
Also pick out my outfit
I want to.really FUCKING HOT FOR HIM.. AND THE FINAL JUST THINK IM.
GOING TO.BE GETTING FUCK.SND YOU CANT EVEN SEE.YOUR COCK.OR TOUCH IT . AND YOU CANT KISS ME TOUCH ME OR ASK FOR SEX YHIS BODY IS 'XX NOT FOR YOU'XX

Im.locked when she plays sometimes inget to reclaim her when she comes home unless she is too sore or she gets in real.late sometimes just to torment me but usually not more thsn 5/6 days one of her favorite things is verbal and visual torment . When she has a hotwife fuck date coming uo she wil lock me up then tease me walking around in lingerie or pull.on my cage..another thing is verbal.o bet you would like to Y with me or fuck.me. Well.the answer is 'NO' YOU CANT touch me until another guy has filled my CUNT with hot cum.
Also pick out my outfit
I want to.really FUCKING HOT FOR HIM.. AND THE FINAL JUST THINK IM.
GOING TO.BE GETTING FUCK.SND YOU CANT EVEN SEE.YOUR COCK.OR TOUCH IT . AND YOU CANT KISS ME TOUCH ME OR ASK FOR SEX YHIS BODY IS 'XX NOT FOR YOU'XX
My wife is like that too. When she goes on a hot date I have to help her get dressed and help her do her makeup and hair. All the time she is telling me how good her date is going fuck her. When she gets home sometines she won't unlock me. She says " I know I said you could fuck me when I got home but I changed my mind so we keep the cage on." I get on my knees and beg and she laughs at me. She says I must lick her pussy clean of her dates cum but I can't fuck her and she tells me how good he fucked her. Not like me. So I do that and then help her in the shower.She says maybe tomorrow I will let you out if you are a good boy.

My wife is like that too. When she goes on a hot date I have to help her get dressed and help her do her makeup and hair. All the time she is telling me how good her date is going fuck her. When she gets home sometines she won't unlock me. She says " I know I said you could fuck me when I got home but I changed my mind so we keep the cage on." I get on my knees and beg and she laughs at me. She says I must lick her pussy clean of her dates cum but I can't fuck her and she tells me how good he fucked her. Not like me. So I do that and then help her in the shower.She says maybe tomorrow I will let you out if you are a good boy.
I do every you said i dont clean her after but she at times will.let me fuck her. SHE is full.with another mans cum.i have no choice i either fuck her with her pussy vfull.of another nans cum.or i dont get released.. like you i have to.help her get ready to go out to fuck .Sometimes she makes me totally bath her shave her dress her. When she does this she walks around teasing me asking me do you think.this wiil get me fucked .I have to SAY YES. THEN SHE SAYS REMEMBER THAT SO WHEN I GET FUCKED TONIGHT ITS *( your FAULT)

I do every you said i dont clean her after but she at times will.let me fuck her. SHE is full.with another mans cum.i have no choice i either fuck her with her pussy vfull.of another nans cum.or i dont get released.. like you i have to.help her get ready to go out to fuck .Sometimes she makes me totally bath her shave her dress her. When she does this she walks around teasing me asking me do you think.this wiil get me fucked .I have to SAY YES. THEN SHE SAYS REMEMBER THAT SO WHEN I GET FUCKED TONIGHT ITS *( your FAULT)
Does she ever bring a man home with her and fuck him in your bed while you watch?

I let him out periodically to clean his cock but I cuff his hands behind his back first and I do the cleaning.

I tie him spreadeagle to our bed and remove it to ruin orgasms or do post orgasm torture.

I also tie him to our bed and use a lidocaine cream on his cock and cover it with a condom and ride him when I want cock and a bull isn't available.
I would love to have her cuff my hands behind my back after a few days of being caged and her out getting fucked hard. Then she can clean my cock with her pretty fingers as it’s rock hard and I can’t touch her. I’d love to have her squeeze my fat balls as she whispers in my ear how well she got fucked recently.

I keep my husband in a cage because of it's pathetic size. He is my submissive cuckold bitch and that micro dicklet of his I dont even consider a penis. It's useless and belongs in a prison where I cant see it. I have a real man who takes care of my womanly needs. I love to tease my bitch by fucking in front of him right in our marital bed where he and his worthless dicklet are not allowed. He beggs me to take it off him for a little relief and admits that he isn't man enough to fuck me. He just wants to jerk off like the looser he is, but it amuses me and turns me on to refuse him. That's just the kind girl I am. It's my nature to enjoy watching a weakling who won't stand up for himself suffer.Someties he developes a rash or irritation from chafing and that's when he really starts to beg but I enjoy his pain too much to let him out right away. I know I'm a bitch but this pansey just accepts any treatment I dole out. When I do let him out, on rare occations, and it's time for him to go back into his cage he submissively allowes it. So I don't feel sorry for him. I can tell by the way he reacts to my insults and other punishments that he likes it. He is just not worthy of a womans respect and he knows it and shows it by his responses and behavior. Why else would he deliberately do things that he knows I will punish him for. Those are the reasons I keep him in a chastity cage.
Lucky cuck.

Fucking love it

Reactions: nicebiguy
Fucking love it
My hotwife keeps me caged every wekend that she goes out to fuck. A few times if there is a possibility of her going out but diesnt have fuvkmdstr dhe will.lock.me up. When shes in thr mood and hsd a hotel date a day or two before snd the day of she gets partically dressed sit across from me with her legs spread. Totally straight faced SEE ANYTHING.YOU LIKE..? I'LL BET YOU WOULD LIKE TO TASTE AND FEEL THIS PUSSY WELL YOUR CAGED AND I CANT REMEMBER WHERE THE KEY IS..DO.I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE ILL.JUST HAVE TO GO.OUTBAND FIND A STUD TO FUCK.ME AS I REALLY NEEF TO.BE FUCKED AND YOUR CAGED