LADIES do you love creampies and why

If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
What would have been a five star orgasm, turns into a ten star one
And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.
My wife loves the feeling when I cum in her! She feels the emotion and loves the warmth of the hot cum filling her up! This is why she would love to have more than one cock cumming in her! Always said to her; If you want to go out and get fucked be my guest, but bring me home the creampie and you will get seconds! It hasn't happened yet? Not been allowed out for over a year!!!

If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
What would have been a five star orgasm, turns into a ten star one
And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.
Awesome pussy I want to eat it

I hear of a lot of ladies who like to go out hot dating pantyless. But this makes no sense to me. I love the feeling of cum in my pussy. Being pantyless lets it just run down my legs over my stockings. I guess some girls like that but I want to keep as much mancream in my pussy as I can. So I wear latex rubber panties.I call them my retainer panties because that is what they do, they retain all that nice thick cum up in my pussy. Some of course leaks out but the rubber panties still hold it up next to my crotch and butt. Nothing escapes. I love how I can slither around in the slippery mess while I'm dancing and moving about. My man loves to place his hands on my butt and slide the panties around when we dance. Thats why we fuck as the first order of business before we even leave the house. Then I get to spend the evening enjoying my sexy rubber play panties. Sometimes I get gang banged by six or more guys and slip into my rubber jeans and wear them for hours. When we get back home my sissy bitch cuckold is waiting to lick up every drop off me so I can shower and get some rest till my man starts taking my pussy again. I love my rubber retainer panties.