Ladies would or have you ever seduced another women

My best friend and her husband came over for drinks a few weeks ago, a few too many drinks as it happened. She teased her husband into touching me up (she knows I fuck my husband's best friend) he got my tits out and sucked my nipples. She told me to see if his cock was hard (it was) and to wank him. As my husband watched and wanked she pulled her skirt up, took her knickers off and rubbed her pussy.

I stopped wanking her husband and looked at her wet pussy, "remember the last time you saw my pussy?" She asked me. We'd be about 14 years old and have regular mutual wanking sessions - that was our sex education. All 4 of us announced our cumming and we watched each other. She told me she has a collection of dildoes and invited me to 'have a go' with them. Looking forward to reprising our schoolgirl days, should I shave my pussy and wear my grey skirt, white blouse, tie and white socks that hubby and his friend enjoy getting me out of?

Reactions: Cathy
I do the exact same thing. It's fun when it works out. Sometimes they let me go down on them but won't go down on me, but that's ok too! Nothing hotter than charming a hottie out of her panties and orally pleasing her like she has never been before! I did a guy a favor and met him and his wife at an exclusive nightclub because he wanted me to try to pick up his wife. They had talked about it and fantasized but she was not aware. I went to work but she got cold feet when it got more sexy after our "happenstance" meeting. He told Mr HW while they were behind us chatting with each other "She really knows what she's doing doesn't she?" He just smiled and said "Oh yeah" he told me.

Mrs HW
love that you do the same

Reactions: compassionatedom