Last night was tough

JLT60

Male
Normally whenever she is cuckolding me, it is light hearted fun for all. Most times I can even join in kissing, touching, licking, eating etc. But every now and then she's in a mean mood. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe I made her mad somehow. Or like she said out loud last night, although she enjoys the cuckold lifestyle, sometimes she gets angry and resentful that she is not married to a man with a big cock that will throw her down and fuck her like a rag doll and has to go elsewhere to find it. She brutally and mercilessly verbally abuses and assaults me, my penis and my very manhood. I'm too old and have heard it too many times to cry but her words cut like a knife. She asks how long I have been denied. It was only 16 days yesterday. She asks me my record denial and I reply 112 days. She quivers on Raul's cock and tells me we're going for a new record if not permanent. She wouldn't even allow me on the bed and forced me to remain kneeling at the foot. Only at the end after multiple orgasms did she let me on the bed. A favorite position of ours is the cuckold 69 where they fuck directly over my face and my little dick is flopping around under her face. If I'm lucky, she will squeeze it or suck it. Otherwise I have to jerk it myself. Last night she slapped my hand away and wouldn't even let me touch my desperate denied little dick. She placed one of her hands between my legs to support herself and then let her arm fold down onto my penis and balls, crushing my balls and trapping my little dick backwards between my pubic mound and her arm. She never moved other than to keep pressure on me but the gyration of them fucking was giving my trapped little dick a modicum of stimulation. Just enough to make me start ejaculating all over myself. They went on another 5 minutes which is torture for a relieved cuckold. A little while after they finished and Raul had left, she grabbed her strap on and shook it at me. She told me I was lucky because she had planned on fucking me in my ass but Raul had distracted her. She laughed. She was back to being sweet as pie and was still nice and lovey this morning. Whew. I'm glad because her mean streak are terrifyingly emasculating.