Last one on my bucket list.

JLT60

Male
After all these years and with the help of an active open minded wife, I can honestly say I have emptied my sexual bucket list and even got a few unthought of surprises. Except ... for finding a beautiful sexy woman wearing the skirt hose and heels I like, with the nice ass and thick thighs I like. Making out with her until I am desperate for her pussy and her finally giving me the green light. She spreads her legs. I go down on my knees in front of her. I pull her pantyhose down and a big cock springs out in my face instead of a pussy. I'm too far gone to stop and it only adds to my excitement as I swallow her cock and give her the best blow job she's ever had until her cock explodes down my throat as I spontaneously ejaculate at her feet. The end. I'm not dead yet but my wife is not quite active and open minded to allow this. ... Yet. ... So, you're saying there is still a chance? lol

After all these years and with the help of an active open minded wife, I can honestly say I have emptied my sexual bucket list and even got a few unthought of surprises. Except ... for finding a beautiful sexy woman wearing the skirt hose and heels I like, with the nice ass and thick thighs I like. Making out with her until I am desperate for her pussy and her finally giving me the green light. She spreads her legs. I go down on my knees in front of her. I pull her pantyhose down and a big cock springs out in my face instead of a pussy. I'm too far gone to stop and it only adds to my excitement as I swallow her cock and give her the best blow job she's ever had until her cock explodes down my throat as I spontaneously ejaculate at her feet. The end. I'm not dead yet but my wife is not quite active and open minded to allow this. ... Yet. ... So, you're saying there is still a chance? lol
U can suck my cock if u wear panties