Lasting too long

Hey all!

This might be the wrong forum but lets try.

I have a problem where i last too long for my wife. I can fuck for hours to be honest, and staying hard all the time.
The problem is that even IF I want to cum, I cant always.
I can sense she is lacking true pleasure when i dont cum, she needs to feel that throbbing cock i think.
This is one of many reasons i want to share her.
Also that i want to see her get fucked by a 9 incher instead of a 7 incher 👹

Any tips?

Hey all!

I have a problem where i last too long for my wife. I can fuck for hours to be honest, and staying hard all the time.
I can sense she is lacking true pleasure when i dont cum, she needs to feel that throbbing cock i think.

Any tips?
I used to have the same thing happen to me when I was taking speed. I could fuck all night and never cum or get soft.

Hey all!

Any tips?
My wife loves to feel my cock pump seed in her too! Ever try to fantasize another man pumping cum in her fertile womb? And just the sights and sounds of her fucking another man?

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife loves to feel my cock pump seed in her too! Ever try to fantasize another man pumping cum in her fertile womb? And just the sights and sounds of her fucking another man?
I told her when I fucked her an hour ago that I would love seeing another mans cock go in and out of her pussy, to see her pussylips grip that cock!
She got really wet, and she told me its too wet, we need to dry off some juice, then i said "you need a bigger cock in your pussy, then this wet pussy wouldnt be a problem" 🤣
She told me as usual "i just want to be with you, so keep on dreaming" but i think there might be something there, in her mind...or at last id like to think that

I used to have the same problem, staying hard and not being able to cum. We had to stop after a while because she was getting sore.
These days I have the opposite problem, I can't get hard enough for sex since I had my prostate removed because of cancer.

I have finished almost exclusively by hand for most of our 20 year marriage. I can tell it bothers more lately. But it doesn't bother her when I stretch her out with the dildo.... she just opens up and there is no friction and I can tell my dick is doing nothing for her..

lasting for toooo long....may be this is problem of conditioning? May be a former partner wanted longer and intensive penetration? As a sort of compensation for a short cock? Short but with stamina....??? If i am not mistaken this disorder is called "secondary impotence" - contrasting with primary impotence with all those who can not get their willies stiff...if you had to choose which disorder to get - one would very easily opt for secondary impotence...but how would you achieve orgasm if you cannot?