Latina Wife first time

So a little late on the post.been busy we where supposed to meet with Bull last Friday . But at last minute he had an emergency come up …. Talk about getting some blue balls so we are trying to schedule another meetup

So the wife has been messaging him pretty much the whole day just small talk . And about using condom or not. What is the plan to watch tag team her or take turns soooo exciting

So we met with let’s say her Bf. Who had got In contact with me on another site. For the first time we met at a restaurant yard house. Had a few drinks and dinner we all seemed to click pretty well. After dinner we all walked out together ended the night with him giving her a hug. We continued to text for next few weeks we ended up meeting with him again this time at his place. Had a few drinks sat I. His back yard and all just talking and relaxing . It had been a crazy week so we where pretty tired he had to wake up early so we called it a night….

A few weeks later we met again hung out at his place. A few drinks to relax and just hung out and talked. We started things off with her getting a massage. After being relaxed a bit more her and him made out he fingered her . She sucked his cock for a while. He went down on her had her arching her back and moaning.she also took turn sucking both of us. I sat back and watched her fuck for a while also . In the end I fucked her and reclaimed her it was a great time we all enjoyed

A few weeks later we met again hung out at his place. A few drinks to relax and just hung out and talked. We started things off with her getting a massage. After being relaxed a bit more her and him made out he fingered her . She sucked his cock for a while. He went down on her had her arching her back and moaning.she also took turn sucking both of us. I sat back and watched her fuck for a while also . In the end I fucked her and reclaimed her it was a great time we all enjoyed
Hot

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2