Lesbian fantasy

I had the same fantasy but it turned out that it is reality. My wife had an affair with another woman 10 years younger than her. I've noticed some changes in the way she was dressing even her underwear. She started to see her friend much more often than before. At least I thought that they were just friends until I found their chats and messages.

I had the same fantasy but it turned out that it is reality. My wife had an affair with another woman 10 years younger than her. I've noticed some changes in the way she was dressing even her underwear. She started to see her friend much more often than before. At least I thought that they were just friends until I found their chats and messages.
Can you be more specific on the dressing?

She started to ware hipster panties and switched form jeans to dresses. Actually more interesting was they way she was making sex. She was rubbing her pussy on my body just like lesbians do. She never done this before.
That is how she would have to do it with me. I'm too small to penetrate a woman,she would have to hump my led or put my face down there so I can lick. I can only fuck a woman with my toungue.I had a girl once tell me she felt like she was in bed with another woman. Another girl said I make her feel like a lesbian .