Please login or become a member to view

You have a sexy body, I like it, you are beautiful

Reactions: love_my_wife
If it needs that from other hand maybe you need to use a paddle
maybe but for her shes more nursery style over the knee smacked bottom rather than a flogging
more of a naughty girl than a pain slut

for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled
her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bare bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddie "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so no paddle but maybe you could spank her with your cock ;) (y)

Reactions: wantingnoregret