Let's be adventurous

I put an add up on DL just looking to satisfy my oral cravings one morning before work. I left my KIK in the add. A sexy MWF KIK"D with these instructions.
My husband just left for work but can view us on his phone. Come over now, park on the 24 hr fitness side of the condo complex so I can see who gets out of the truck. The door code is ****. The front desk will not stop you as long as you have a mask on. Get on the elevator go to door 3***. The door will be unlocked. Come in, lock It behind you. No need to take off any clothes, come to the room to the right. I will be laying on the bed with my legs open. Don't talk just kneel down and bury your face in my pussy. Let me cum a couple of time and leave. I followed the instructions to a T. We were both satisfied. Then hubby text her to see if she wanted more. Before I walked out. She KIK me again. Come back, take off all your clothes and fuck me from behind. Once again, I followed instructions to a T. and left.

I was summoned one more time but later at night. Ironically, no words have ever been spoken and we have never looked at one another eye to eye. But it was very passionate and she was very verbal.

Double List. it is a pseudo replacement for Craigslist. Check it out
You’re damn lucky! I’ve posted on DL multiple times and never received a single reply, same as me replying to women’s posts. I thought maybe it didn’t work so I replied to my own ad and yep it worked just fine! Sucks!

You’re damn lucky! I’ve posted on DL multiple times and never received a single reply, same as me replying to women’s posts. I thought maybe it didn’t work so I replied to my own ad and yep it worked just fine! Sucks!
its no Craigslists. but I still use when I travel for work