Lets face facts, Big penis really is the key to great sex? Sorry guys

Doc Watson

Dec 2, 2020
She is with them guys because she is like me, she doesn't have the will (sorry won't) power to say no to what she and I both know can bring us unparalleled erotic pleasure. We love the deep gut wrenching orgasms that we know only well-hung guy that know how to use their god given gift can deliver. The intense orgasms bought and delivered by a big cock is like no other, the pleasure a women receives when making love to a guy with a big penis will NEVER be replicated by a smaller penis. Some guys have tried to tell me I'm wrong because their wife don't like big cock as it hurts them and that may be so, but if she was to find a guy that filled her to the limits of her comfort zone, she too, will love the bigger, thicker penis more than the smaller inferior guys.
Part of having a big cock is knowing how to use it.
Some women can't take it all in. So one draws back and finds the "sweet spot" to give her maximum pleasure. Other women, want it all and then some... So you give it all you got and "then some".

I had a girlfriend who could only accommodate me missionary style. Conversely, my best friend's wife wanted the whole package, (balls and all) inside her. It was amazing, freaky and erotic all at once. Both these women where petite and very tight but each had their own vaginal tolerances and preferences. And yes, a big cock is better than a small one if one knows how to use his gift.

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
Part of having a big cock is knowing how to use it.
Some women can't take it all in. So one draws back and finds the "sweet spot" to give her maximum pleasure. Other women, want it all and then some... So you give it all you got and "then some".

I had a girlfriend who could only accommodate me missionary style. Conversely, my best friend's wife wanted the whole package, (balls and all) inside her. It was amazing, freaky and erotic all at once. Both these women where petite and very tight but each had their own vaginal tolerances and preferences. And yes, a big cock is better than a small one if one knows how to use his gift.
so true

Reactions: werekinky2

Doc Watson

Dec 2, 2020
maybe a bit short
I think its fine. A man can defend himself with that.
Like the old saying. " It's not the size of the boat... It's the motion of the ocean."
I all depends on how you use it. Don't fuck like a rabbit on speed. Slow and steady... Build it up.

Stroke, Stroke, Stroke. (Pause) Then, go in as far as you can and hold. Pull back slowly, but don't pull out. Again go back in. Stroke some more, maybe 5 strokes this time. Dont be Pre-Dick-Table. Take her to the edge and pause. To tease is to please... Right Cathy? ;)

Reactions: Cathy

Bowlerlb

Sep 28, 2020
Like the old saying. " It's not the size of the boat... It's the motion of the ocean."
I all depends on how you use it. Don't fuck like a rabbit on speed. Slow and steady... Build it up.

Stroke, Stroke, Stroke. (Pause) Then, go in as far as you can and hold. Pull back slowly, but don't pull out. Again go back in. Stroke some more, maybe 5 strokes this time. Dont be Pre-Dick-Table. Take her to the edge and pause. To tease is to please... Right Cathy? ;)
I always like to tease them by only stroking shallow (say first 2 inches) say 3 or 4 strokes, then pull back. I repeat this quite a few times making the woman arch up to try and get more. Ask if they want more. Then I give them full length for maybe 4 strokes and hold in deep then back out and tease again. After time they plead for the deep strokes. Then I cum deep and hard.

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018

I agree with what you said but I prefer it with a big cock though, lol

Sergey723

Couple
Feb 22, 2021
At the first all ladies saying it doesn't matter, but after they have they admit that is really matter, only my x-wife was the only lady who said its really matter before we had sex, and i think she is with someone now who have one bigger than me, mein is 7 inches
У тебя и так не маленький.

Naughty

Nov 10, 2016
guess which is mineView attachment 457167
love your feedback cathy to tell me why my wife only fucks black guys
That's a very horny pic...when u were sat down it looked a good size...in comparison to that white dick it looks like a a case of penis envy.
My wife thinks my 7 is huge as she's never had another guy...I'd love to see her with a thick 8 or 9...shed probably leave me haha

owlcuck

Male
Sep 15, 2020
Thickness is the most important to my wife she will take a 7 inch thick cock over real long or real small anytime