Let's see some pics of theater wives

Is it chaos or some order? As a woman is she in control?
It depends on the theatre, and often the circumstances on individual crowds and venues. Some ABS/theatres have couples nights, or related themed events where those in attendance are better controlled and behaved. When we visit these venues, we check out the scene for a while, if the vibe's bad, we leave.

Generally the woman is in control, accepting or rejecting advances on her own decision-making criteria. I can't speak for a woman attending solo, but in our case, having me around to look after KK has been a deterrent to what might've otherwise been an unpleasant visit.

Almost always, there's one or more pushy guys - I can deflect them without issue.

Reactions: SJMom68
Can you walk around and read the room or is the female expected to be nude from get go
Most venues have "front end," and "back end" parts to their operation. Depends on the jurisdiction, but most prohibit nudity or overt sex in the front-end. The venues KK and I've visited have included locations in the U.S. in various states, and in Europe. There's quite a bit of variance in what's acceptable based on the venue - we've never visited an ABS/theatre where the expectation or requirement that the female be nude was the case.

We read the room. If the vibe's bad, lots of pushy guys, if the crowd appears downscale/smelly/etc., we don't hang out. All the establishments we've visited have varied "accommodations," from token-based video viewing booths, to more traditional theatre seating/big screen components. In some cities, certain ABS/theatres are known targets for law enforcement - there are numerous review sites where you can sort this kind of thing out to help with decision-making before a visit.

Love them. Used to have one or two in rochester but they closed down decades ago. And an xxx drive in too. Went to the one in rochester a few times. Now you have to go to Syracuse or buffalo. Took my last gf to both of them on a few occasions. So much fun. Even if your partner doesn't know what to expect but really wants to go to one, you can be pretty sure something is going to happen there. Just something about a horny excited woman surrounded by cocks and the load moaning on screen that makes say hell ya. My current fiance is still in the Philippines and when we land in buffalo she's already said that's the first thing she wants to see. I asked what about Niagra falls. She said no. First we get a motel room and then to The theater in buffalo.

Can you walk around and read the room or is the female expected to be nude from get go
Last gf was interested to go. She used to enjoy giving me road head and really got into it when she get a reaction from truckers. Some women just like sit there for them to watch but she'd. Sit up and jiggle her boobs for them and stick her bare ass in the window and slap it. Oh she was fun. Anyway we went to the Syracuse one after picking up a bottle of fireball. And we started kissing and I had to feel her boobs. Ok first. She had long blind hair to her ass. It was a fine little ass and thin waist and boobs that everyone always looked at. So she noticed that a few guys were standing around us jerking off and she said in a loud voice look they are watching us. I said yes and looks like they are enjoying it . So she got super hot and pulled my dick out and was stroking me while we kissed. And then she said in a loud voice again she was getting really wet and look there's more guys jerking their dicks. I was getting pretty hot by her reaction so I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her twins out so everyone could see. She got hornier. So I started sucking on her and squeezing the other. She was apparently watching them intently smiling and still talking loud enough for them to hear that they're getting closer. Anyway I look up leaving her blouse wide open and she started sucking me and stroking my cock faster. Now they are sitting in front and beside us just watching. Waiting for more and suddenly the dam movie ended. Anyway we go to the car and there was a young black guy who was the one sitting in front of us at his car next to ours. And he was saying isn't that a fun place etc. I think he was hoping that he would be sampling her with me. Anyway we just said our goodbyes, maybe we'd see him there again and left. Stopped at a dark rest area on the thruway that was just a pull off for a few trucks no lights. Got out and I took her clothes off and fucked her on the trunk in front of a truck. We went back again but the crowd didn't feel right so didn't stay. Then a few weeks later decided to try the one in buffalo.

So this time she borrowed a tiny blue tube dress that barely contained her from a friend of hers. Told them we were going digging..that's what she called flashing truckers. Her friend told her she better have a good time. So in our way there she made sure to show off to truckers in her tiny little dress. Couldn't keep the top up or the bottom down. So we get inside and they have two theaters. One couples only and the other for everyone. We paid for couples only. Very very dark inside. Three couples in there. Each fucking and various stages of nudity mostly so they could be seen. So we watched and I sat her up on the back of the chair in front of me and gave her a tongue lashing or two. Two couples left and it seemed a little anti climatic. So I said you wanna go next door and just check it out? She said sure. We walk out into the store part and there are guys everywhere in the there stripping her with there eyes and following us around so I decide to leave her alone and go to the bathroom. Just as I thought she was meat and these wolves hadn't eaten in weeks. She was just ignoring them. Do we walk over to get tickets for the other side and as we walk over to the door there is a line of guys waiting for us to walk in first. One guy didn't look at me at all he was focused like a laser on her. We walked in and he walked in right behind. It was so dark we just stood in the back trying to adjust our eyes for about five minutes. Didn't see him tho. I see the whole middle section is completely empty. Only saw one couple down in front seats and just a couple other people so I take her hand n we walk hafway down n I go in first to the middle seats on one side. We sat down and as she sat that guy sat at exactly the same time as her right next to her. I thought ok. the wierdo.