Let's see some pics of theater wives

I'm getting horned up a bit and reach over to touch her tit and feel the guys hand already squeezing her boob and has that side of her boob out and she plants her lips on mine. She never made a sound or said a word what was happening. Just melted in my mouth when I discovered this guy at second base. So I pull her tube dress to her waist and he and I started sucking her tits at the same time all of a sudden it got super dark in there and I realize theres at least a dozen guys standing all around us some sitting in front of us facing us. Next the guys behind her are feeling her tits and the guys in front are feeling her tits and one has his hand up her dress. She kissed me again as I move the hand from her pussy and planted mine there. Then she had cocks stroking on her back neck and hair from behind. She turns away from me and someone put there cock in her mouth. Then another. Anyway. As she turns to me there's another one going in her mouth from behind. All this time she has her hands full of cock and mine. Just then I realize the guy sitting next to her stripped completely naked and grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth and he's feeling her tits at the same time. Anyway she must've sucked twenty cocks and then she looks at me and says it's time to go. I said ok. I stood up and gave her a hand to stand up and everyone just parted ways. She pulls her dress down and is wiping her boobs off and her shoulders and neck and face then pulls her boobs back into the dress. We walk outside into the well lit store and a few guys walk out behind us and she seriously looked like she had just been ravaged by a few dozen men. Get out to the car and she is still trying to get cum off her boobs and out of her hair. She was covered. Full on bukake. So there was a couple guys standing outside that had contributed to her facial and we're watching us. Before she gets in she says to me she wouldn't mind trying black cock if you'd like. She was always totally against it before. I'd only mentioned it a few times in our relationship. Now after all that...that's the one thing she was thinking about and brought up. She then grabbed my head and planted a big kiss on my lips and stuck her mouth in mine. Then says she thinks she would like to try a black guy. I'm thinking jesus I can't believe she kiss me like that. Never happened before to me. I didn't know quite how to react but just went the flow of the kiss, since she had my head in her hands. She was obviously making sure I was tasting the salty flavor so I figured ok WTH. Not what I expected or wanted. But got in the car and she she's grabbing napkins and still finding cum everywhere. So we are going down the thruway and she has her top down to her waist starting to get it dry and still finding cum in her hair. We were taking about black guys. And a truck sees her and slows right down to check out her long sticky blonde hair and big boobs. He says something to her and she says something back and she gives me a big smile and leans out the window to show him her tits. He says something else and she sticks her crotch up to the window and plays with herself for him. Then she starts going down on me and I lift her dress so it's basically a wide belt on her waist and I'm playing with her pussy and spreading her ass so he can really see. Oh I forgot she also turned on the interior light. So I'm thinking I've gotta get into her it cantt wait till I get home so I pull off to the rest area n he followed she got really nervous and said he's walking up to the van, what should she do? I said roll down the window he just wants to talk. Uh uh. He walked up reached in and started playing with her tits. Then leans in and starts kissing her and feeling her pussy. Must've felt like a hot monsoon. Never said a word. She looks at me and says should she let him in? I said yup. We got in the back. And spit roasted her never said a word just opened the door and left. When we got home we fucked most of the night. Naturally she was kissing me .

Is it chaos or some order? As a woman is she in control?
My wife is always the one in control, every time we have had some guys play with us they treat her like queen and ask her or me for permission to do anything. If you tell them know or to back up a little they always follow direction.

Reactions: shymalea
Love them. Used to have one or two in rochester but they closed down decades ago. And an xxx drive in too. Went to the one in rochester a few times. Now you have to go to Syracuse or buffalo. Took my last gf to both of them on a few occasions. So much fun. Even if your partner doesn't know what to expect but really wants to go to one, you can be pretty sure something is going to happen there. Just something about a horny excited woman surrounded by cocks and the load moaning on screen that makes say hell ya. My current fiance is still in the Philippines and when we land in buffalo she's already said that's the first thing she wants to see. I asked what about Niagra falls. She said no. First we get a motel room and then to The theater in buffalo.
You chose wisely! I wish I'd been as smart as you when younger. I would only have dated sluts and women who in the words of some who knew them, "slept around."

Reactions: Filipinlust
I'm getting horned up a bit and reach over to touch her tit and feel the guys hand already squeezing her boob and has that side of her boob out and she plants her lips on mine. She never made a sound or said a word what was happening. Just melted in my mouth when I discovered this guy at second base. So I pull her tube dress to her waist and he and I started sucking her tits at the same time all of a sudden it got super dark in there and I realize theres at least a dozen guys standing all around us some sitting in front of us facing us. Next the guys behind her are feeling her tits and the guys in front are feeling her tits and one has his hand up her dress. She kissed me again as I move the hand from her pussy and planted mine there. Then she had cocks stroking on her back neck and hair from behind. She turns away from me and someone put there cock in her mouth. Then another. Anyway. As she turns to me there's another one going in her mouth from behind. All this time she has her hands full of cock and mine. Just then I realize the guy sitting next to her stripped completely naked and grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth and he's feeling her tits at the same time. Anyway she must've sucked twenty cocks and then she looks at me and says it's time to go. I said ok. I stood up and gave her a hand to stand up and everyone just parted ways. She pulls her dress down and is wiping her boobs off and her shoulders and neck and face then pulls her boobs back into the dress. We walk outside into the well lit store and a few guys walk out behind us and she seriously looked like she had just been ravaged by a few dozen men. Get out to the car and she is still trying to get cum off her boobs and out of her hair. She was covered. Full on bukake. So there was a couple guys standing outside that had contributed to her facial and we're watching us. Before she gets in she says to me she wouldn't mind trying black cock if you'd like. She was always totally against it before. I'd only mentioned it a few times in our relationship. Now after all that...that's the one thing she was thinking about and brought up. She then grabbed my head and planted a big kiss on my lips and stuck her mouth in mine. Then says she thinks she would like to try a black guy. I'm thinking jesus I can't believe she kiss me like that. Never happened before to me. I didn't know quite how to react but just went the flow of the kiss, since she had my head in her hands. She was obviously making sure I was tasting the salty flavor so I figured ok WTH. Not what I expected or wanted. But got in the car and she she's grabbing napkins and still finding cum everywhere. So we are going down the thruway and she has her top down to her waist starting to get it dry and still finding cum in her hair. We were taking about black guys. And a truck sees her and slows right down to check out her long sticky blonde hair and big boobs. He says something to her and she says something back and she gives me a big smile and leans out the window to show him her tits. He says something else and she sticks her crotch up to the window and plays with herself for him. Then she starts going down on me and I lift her dress so it's basically a wide belt on her waist and I'm playing with her pussy and spreading her ass so he can really see. Oh I forgot she also turned on the interior light. So I'm thinking I've gotta get into her it cantt wait till I get home so I pull off to the rest area n he followed she got really nervous and said he's walking up to the van, what should she do? I said roll down the window he just wants to talk. Uh uh. He walked up reached in and started playing with her tits. Then leans in and starts kissing her and feeling her pussy. Must've felt like a hot monsoon. Never said a word. She looks at me and says should she let him in? I said yup. We got in the back. And spit roasted her never said a word just opened the door and left. When we got home we fucked most of the night. Naturally she was kissing me .
You must be dating my ex! :))))))

Filipinlust's posts really capture what the theater experience with a sexy and uninhibited girlfriend or wife can be like. Very similar to what we experienced in the other end of the country, S. CA. Sadly, there's few such theaters remaining. While in our 30s with two young children my sexy wife expressed curiousity about the "Pussycat" (that's the real name of it!) theater and what went on there. I'd been in it and others before and stroked myself to orgasm when I was traveling for work. Being a real "man of the world" I even came prepared with a condom and a pocket full of tissues for cleanup. In my theater jackoff expeditions, I noted a few things. 1) there was always a few women in there, and sometimes the woman was off in a darker area surrounded by horny guys, most of them jacking. 2) the whole scene made me horny - seeing strangers cumming on some guy's wife was intoxicating! Seeing a stranger (I think, - maybe the couple brought a third to fuck her there) actually penetrate a guy's wife while she bent over her seat was beyond belief hot.3) sometimes gay guys would sit next to me while I was jacking. I learned that orgasm is even better when someone else makes you cum, 4) - there was always risk the cops would come in, take us to jail and give our name to the local newspaper. Little did I know that one day I would be married and my wife would ask me to take her there so that strangers would fondle and cum on her or possibly if the right stranger was there, penetrate her and finish inside her. We wouldn't trade these experiences for anything!

Love them. Used to have one or two in rochester but they closed down decades ago. And an xxx drive in too. Went to the one in rochester a few times. Now you have to go to Syracuse or buffalo. Took my last gf to both of them on a few occasions. So much fun. Even if your partner doesn't know what to expect but really wants to go to one, you can be pretty sure something is going to happen there. Just something about a horny excited woman surrounded by cocks and the load moaning on screen that makes say hell ya. My current fiance is still in the Philippines and when we land in buffalo she's already said that's the first thing she wants to see. I asked what about Niagra falls. She said no. First we get a motel room and then to The theater in buffalo.
i'm from Rochester. i was disappointed when the Lyell & Monroe theaters closed. we found one in Niagara Falls on Pine ave. that was a wild place. took a GF to Monroe several times. we'd stand at the wall behind the seats. she'd wear a short dress with no panties. without fail, the guy next to us would see me with my hand on her ass & would join in.
oh, yeah. nice avatar.

You chose wisely! I wish I'd been as smart as you when younger. I would only have dated sluts and women who in the words of some who knew them, "slept around."
We started going together at 13. So there are lots of pretty good stories with her. After I joined the military we went to a regular drive in down south and after chatting a few minutes to some guy walking past the car it became obvious he couldn't take his eyes off my wife mainly because she was half dressed. So, it was pretty cold and had the truck and heat on. He seemed cold so we suggested he sit inside. He did and she slid. It was a mini pick up. One leg on my side, and one leg on his...so convenient anyway. The gear shifter between her legs and it was kinda under her skirt. He made a comment like you sure that's not wood? She laughed and said let's check. Up slides her skirt. Not sure whose hand was on her leg first but decided to slid her butt forward and started using the gear shifter as a vibrator. I think we were growing in her open shirt and she just slipped into that gear knob. We ended up leaving soon after. He got a room and we spent the night. That was my/ her first dp.

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
is the theater on Pine ave. in N/Falls still open? where was the adult drive in?

Rochester guy here. i hated it when the Monroe & Lyell theaters closed? are you living in Buffalo?

we have a place like that has a book store with booths and a movie theater called the red barn very popular took the wife a few times and have goon alone a bunch its all fun
Nancy,you,re just such a delicious sexy lady i want to go to that bookstore together with your sissy husband,me&him dressed to tease&please,what you think?

Attachments

• legs&heels2.jpg
    legs&heels2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 51
  • sissy legs2.jpg
    sissy legs2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: Mason334