Let's see some public exposure...

A few more of Mrs. JDView attachment 484001View attachment 484002View attachment 484003View attachment 484004View attachment 484005 over the years. We have travelled around a lot and snapping pics in one thing we enjoy. She gets turned on at the thought of someone seeing her expose herself in public.
this is my fav fetish,women teasing&showing off in public,i get so wet looking at your wife with thigh highs&miniskirt&boots ,she knows that she makes men so horny &hard in their pants thinking about her when they fuck their wife at home,she looks so sexy,gorgeous and naughty it ,s a talent to look very sexy without looking like a cheap whore(they can be also very nice,but you know what i mean,i hope),i,m divorced for 6yrs now and i miss this a lot,my ex loved it also a lot to show of in public &home&in front of family&or her students(not to risky),i want to ask if i could chat with her to make me even more wanting her,lol thank you for sharing

Don't know if it's really public exposure but my bull and his wife made me stand and sit in front of his patio windows for a while. I have no idea if anyone saw me but several boats did come by. They looked but I don't know if they noticed. They sent these pictures to my husband. The windows are not mirrored.View attachment 480318View attachment 480318View attachment 480327View attachment 480328View attachment 480329View attachment 480344
Wish I was in one of those boats