lets see you wife most sweet and innocent looking pic

The key words in this thread "Innocent Looking". I love this pic and until a few days ago my husband didn't thoroughly understand why. Sure, I think that I look like a beautiful happy bride. But, I'm NOT getting ready to go off with my new husband and lose my virginity or my innocence.

At the moment this pic was taken there was sperm from TWO MEN who fucked me a few hours earlier, inside my pussy and leaking onto my panties. I've related the story in bits before, but one of the guys was my ex-boyfriend who was actually keeping me from going crazy by giving me great sex during my long distance relationship with my soon to be husband and the other was the father of a childhood friend who had really been a stand in "boyfriend" for me during high school.

My ex boyfriend got this hair brained fantasy of fucking me on my wedding day AFTER MY WEDDING!! There was NO WAY that was going to happen! Eventually he turned me on so much talking about wedding day sex that I told him he could fuck me in the early morning (late night after midnight really) of my wedding day. He wanted all of the fantasy stuff, cum inside me, have me put my "wedding panties" on without cleaning up his cum from inside me and wear them during the ceremony. He told. me and he meant it, that he would quit having sex with me anymore if I didn't agree to it. We would not have sex ever again after. I was turned on by it because he talked about it all the time so I promised him we would do it. I was staying in a hotel so it was reasonably easy for me to have him come visit in the "wee hours" of the morning for sex. It was fun and we both got off.

Brant (my friend's dad and neighbor whom you've read about in my story about how I got started in this) was my other sexual experience on my wedding morning. He was going to be at the ceremony too and he actually got a room at the same hotel in order to make this happen. He only got the idea because (like everything) I had told him about what I was doing with my ex and how turned on I was by the idea. We were also having sex during my engagement and he lived right down the street. I LOVED HIM though and when he told me that was his "one wish" that I promised to grant him for a favor years earlier when he did what I wanted him to do. He was cashing in his favor and I really loved him and wanted nothing more than to get married with his sperm inside me and spent much of the morning with him. Unlike my ex, this would NOT be the last time we had sex. I carried on an affair with him whenever I was back in my hometown for any reason. We had great sex in the years after my marriage. So, in the early morning and well after my ex had been with me, Brant came over and spent a few hours with me having great sex. I DID NOT get much sleep on my wedding eve lol. He left in the morning after cumming inside of me the last time and watching me put the (already cummy) panties on so his cum could leak into them too. He just got that idea from what I told him about my ex's desires.

So, here is "innocent looking", just married me. Imagine what it was like underneath that dress and between those legs. It still turns me on immensely to this day. The next story is the rest of my "wedding sex".
View attachment 554648
Youve made my dick hard !

The key words in this thread "Innocent Looking". I love this pic and until a few days ago my husband didn't thoroughly understand why. Sure, I think that I look like a beautiful happy bride. But, I'm NOT getting ready to go off with my new husband and lose my virginity or my innocence.

At the moment this pic was taken there was sperm from TWO MEN who fucked me a few hours earlier, inside my pussy and leaking onto my panties. I've related the story in bits before, but one of the guys was my ex-boyfriend who was actually keeping me from going crazy by giving me great sex during my long distance relationship with my soon to be husband and the other was the father of a childhood friend who had really been a stand in "boyfriend" for me during high school.

My ex boyfriend got this hair brained fantasy of fucking me on my wedding day AFTER MY WEDDING!! There was NO WAY that was going to happen! Eventually he turned me on so much talking about wedding day sex that I told him he could fuck me in the early morning (late night after midnight really) of my wedding day. He wanted all of the fantasy stuff, cum inside me, have me put my "wedding panties" on without cleaning up his cum from inside me and wear them during the ceremony. He told. me and he meant it, that he would quit having sex with me anymore if I didn't agree to it. We would not have sex ever again after. I was turned on by it because he talked about it all the time so I promised him we would do it. I was staying in a hotel so it was reasonably easy for me to have him come visit in the "wee hours" of the morning for sex. It was fun and we both got off.

Brant (my friend's dad and neighbor whom you've read about in my story about how I got started in this) was my other sexual experience on my wedding morning. He was going to be at the ceremony too and he actually got a room at the same hotel in order to make this happen. He only got the idea because (like everything) I had told him about what I was doing with my ex and how turned on I was by the idea. We were also having sex during my engagement and he lived right down the street. I LOVED HIM though and when he told me that was his "one wish" that I promised to grant him for a favor years earlier when he did what I wanted him to do. He was cashing in his favor and I really loved him and wanted nothing more than to get married with his sperm inside me and spent much of the morning with him. Unlike my ex, this would NOT be the last time we had sex. I carried on an affair with him whenever I was back in my hometown for any reason. We had great sex in the years after my marriage. So, in the early morning and well after my ex had been with me, Brant came over and spent a few hours with me having great sex. I DID NOT get much sleep on my wedding eve lol. He left in the morning after cumming inside of me the last time and watching me put the (already cummy) panties on so his cum could leak into them too. He just got that idea from what I told him about my ex's desires.

So, here is "innocent looking", just married me. Imagine what it was like underneath that dress and between those legs. It still turns me on immensely to this day. The next story is the rest of my "wedding sex".
View attachment 554648Youve made
My dick hard