Let's see your hot wives at hotel room

Not quite a hotel room but this came through this morning - the wife away on business and she’s gone home with a guy. Used her phone to get his POV pics… she always prefers bareback 💋🍑

Attachments

• IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    641.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_7178.jpeg
    IMG_7178.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7177.jpeg
    IMG_7177.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    613.4 KB · Views: 124
the whole time in that hotel&outdoors she was dressed in miniskirt&thigh highs&high heels&when going out she had knickers&bra on,but as soon there were people around in bar&restaurant she get rid of them,in 5days she fucked a ugly oldy man,a waiter&a student from kenya and let me watch

Attachments

• slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 108
  • loz tits2.jpg
    loz tits2.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 65
  • loz tits.jpg
    loz tits.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 45
  • loz ass.jpg
    loz ass.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 64
I always found business trips, conferences etc the ideal opportunity to get laid. Hotel room paid for, away from home and men in the same position away from their wives and just looking for an easy fuck.
Lynn x
Yes even i get excited when she goes on a businesstrip because i can imagine there,s always some erotic feelings,naughty attraction between clients&companycolleagues away from home,and i don,t know how it is with other women but my wife takes only sexy lingerie&short skirts&high heels with her and leaves me with a leaking precum clitty all time she,s away