Let's see your hot wives at hotel room

Do you clean up? If yes because you want to, you’re supposed to?

These shots are from a particularly memorable hotel encounter. KK, me, and two guests. She started the event with a hot, mutual masturbation session, letting the three of us stroke and watch while she frigged her delicious wet pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm. Then KK pulled a train; taking all three of us in turn - I went last in line, enjoying sloppy thirds.

We took a little break in the bathroom to give KK a chance to be nasty - squatting on the floor over a spread-out wash cloth, letting the cream ooze from her used cunt for us to see. Then sweet, nasty KK gave us a ******** show in the shower. That got us all going again. We took her back out into the suite, opened the drapes, then took turns fucking my wife from behind, with her naked, pressed up against the window - the room was on the seventh floor, but it was still hot and sexy to imagine someone catching a glimpse from the parking lot.

I had lots and lots of hot, sticky, gooey cum to clean up that evening.

These shots are from a particularly memorable hotel encounter. KK, me, and two guests. She started the event with a hot, mutual masturbation session, letting the three of us stroke and watch while she frigged her delicious wet pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm. Then KK pulled a train; taking all three of us in turn - I went last in line, enjoying sloppy thirds.

We took a little break in the bathroom to give KK a chance to be nasty - squatting on the floor over a spread-out wash cloth, letting the cream ooze from her used cunt for us to see. Then sweet, nasty KK gave us a ******** show in the shower. That got us all going again. We took her back out into the suite, opened the drapes, then took turns fucking my wife from behind, with her naked, pressed up against the window - the room was on the seventh floor, but it was still hot and sexy to imagine someone catching a glimpse from the parking lot.

I had lots and lots of hot, sticky, gooey cum to clean up that evening.
I think you may have hit the lottery when you two got married!