Let's see your hot wives at hotel room

Last night in a hotel room with a married wife... Her hubby stays at home with the children...
Where he belongs with his unused cock, looking at the clock, thinking they've arrived now, they're in the room, she is sucking his cock, they didn't wait, he's got her leaning against the door, he's in her, fucking my wife, enjoying what I don't get now, filling her married pussy with another man's seed, just the start of the weekend away. Hubby gets the children to bed so he can be alone with his cock, looking at the clock, thinking...

Where he belongs with his unused cock, looking at the clock, thinking they've arrived now, they're in the room, she is sucking his cock, they didn't wait, he's got her leaning against the door, he's in her, fucking my wife, enjoying what I don't get now, filling her married pussy with another man's seed, just the start of the weekend away. Hubby gets the children to bed so he can be alone with his cock, looking at the clock, thinking...
Your description is completely right... Your imagination is very close to the truth... The situation is just like you describe it...