Lets see your wifes best ass pic!

I am actually very curious to hear if my wife has a nice ass according to other people. I ask friends every now and then but they are always too shy and feel too awkward to give me any kind of a real answer. That or none of them like her ass and don't want to hurt my feelings with the truth so they try to avoid the subject all together. Maybe I'm delusional and I'm the only one think's she's got a sexy butt. As a cuckold, that would be very unfortunate lol. Where would you guys rank her in this challlenge?

View attachment 550356View attachment 550361View attachment 550362
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I know the answer to this one!

Her ass is exquisite.

Probably these... My Korean slut
My love has a similar thing to that hot blue piece. I like your korean slut's ass better though. 20230531_213721.jpg
Sorry. Couldnt seem to find the good pic I took of this so here's just one of the random so-so pics I took that night. She wore it to get me in the mood for sex but she ended up passing out disappointed after waiting around all night but she left the blanket off so that I might get turned on seeing her ass like that. It got me to take pics of it atleast...

EDIT: Now that I compare them they really arent as similar as I thought. My bad. It just reminded me of her's for some reason. Your slut wins though. So sexy.

full
I love her. Now I have to see more! Youve got the kind of wife that makes me love the idea of chatting and trading with you. PM me if you are ever interested because I would love to ache and lust more for your hot woman. 🥰

My love has a similar thing to that hot blue piece. I like your korean slut's ass better though. View attachment 1424358
Sorry. Couldnt seem to find the good pic I took of this so here's just one of the random so-so pics I took that night. She wore it to get me in the mood for sex but she ended up passing out disappointed after waiting around all night but she left the blanket off so that I might get turned on seeing her ass like that. It got me to take pics of it atleast...

EDIT: Now that I compare them they really arent as similar as I thought. My bad. It just reminded me of her's for some reason. Your slut wins though. So sexy.

That's always next time!

Your girl looks amazing. We are lucky men. Enjoy her!