Lets see your wifes best ass pic!

I am actually very curious to hear if my wife has a nice ass according to other people. I ask friends every now and then but they are always too shy and feel too awkward to give me any kind of a real answer. That or none of them like her ass and don't want to hurt my feelings with the truth so they try to avoid the subject all together. Maybe I'm delusional and I'm the only one think's she's got a sexy butt. As a cuckold, that would be very unfortunate lol. Where would you guys rank her in this challlenge?

View attachment 550356View attachment 550361View attachment 550362

Thats a fine tight ass, if you PM me Ill be glad to tell you what I would make you watch me do to her .... you'll both enjoy it

I am actually very curious to hear if my wife has a nice ass according to other people. I ask friends every now and then but they are always too shy and feel too awkward to give me any kind of a real answer. That or none of them like her ass and don't want to hurt my feelings with the truth so they try to avoid the subject all together. Maybe I'm delusional and I'm the only one think's she's got a sexy butt. As a cuckold, that would be very unfortunate lol. Where would you guys rank her in this challlenge?

Dude, she has a GREAT ass!!!! No joking! It would great to fuck that ass!

i like this ass contest as it's my favorite female part , all asses shown here are beautiful and unique but since it's a ranking based on preference the super like goes for LION & FOX

keep posting people and for the wives : don't forget to excercice your booty with paying attention to keep it soft as butter

The ABSOLUTE LAST THING I exercise my booty for is to have it "soft as butter"! And I don't think many guys would want me that way. You can see the muscles of my ass in this pic. Enjoy!

PS LION & FOX is a PERFECT ass! I guarantee you that it's NOT "soft as butter" either!

View attachment 552630
i think there's a missunderstood of "soft like butter" so i'd say some good feminine and soft looking ass (as i didn't get hands on , i wan to btw) like yours and an overexercised one till it look like a men's one