Lets see your wifes best ass pic!

I bet she was attracting and getting lots of guys back then
The funny thing is, from her teens to her mid 20's, she'd only dated and had sex with black African guys, as the white guys thought her ass was too fat, they preferred the surfie/ athletic girls and never gave her a second look. The blacks were like moths to a flame with her, and she just went crazy for them for around 10 years... much to her racist parents hatred :)

so she only wanted BBC, lol
From her teens through to around 24yo, she'd only been with black men. Mainly from Kenya, Senegal, Sudan, Somalia. Where she grew up there weren't any African Americans. She did date a few islanders as well. Her first white guy was when she was about 25yo.

From her teens through to around 24yo, she'd only been with black men. Mainly from Kenya, Senegal, Sudan, Somalia. Where she grew up there weren't any African Americans. She did date a few islanders as well. Her first white guy was when she was about 25yo.
does she miss their big cocks now

does she miss their big cocks now
She does, although her ex-fiance and her ex-husband were both white and were larger than a lot of the blacks, so she misses the size more than the colour. But they were all mostly serial cheaters as well, so she doesn't miss that aspect of well endowed gents.

She does, although her ex-fiance and her ex-husband were both white and were larger than a lot of the blacks, so she misses the size more than the colour. But they were all mostly serial cheaters as well, so she doesn't miss that aspect of well endowed gents.
do you think she would want sex with her well hung ex if she had the chance again, big cock is difficult to turn down

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
do you think she would want sex with her well hung ex if she had the chance again
We almost went down that road a couple of years into our marriage when my size was an issue for her and we were talking about cuckolding (i've been one all my life) and she was really concerned about discretion etc. and we discussed about her having sex with him again, as she knew him, and missed the sex with him, but it was her that decided it would be a bad idea, so we let it go. I have been able to watch a few old home movies of them having sex, and I totally understood why she struggled sexually with myself. So, yes, if it was only the sex, she would, but he was quite an asshole as well.. so would have gone pear shaped for sure.

We almost went down that road a couple of years into our marriage when my size was an issue for her and we were talking about cuckolding (i've been one all my life) and she was really concerned about discretion etc. and we discussed about her having sex with him again, as she knew him, and missed the sex with him, but it was her that decided it would be a bad idea, so we let it go. I have been able to watch a few old home movies of them having sex, and I totally understood why she struggled sexually with myself. So, yes, if it was only the sex, she would, but he was quite an asshole as well.. so would have gone pear shaped for sure.
I have a couple ex's that I still fuck from time to time, sex with them is fantastic, but their pigs

I have a couple ex's that I still fuck from time to time, sex with them is fantastic, but their pigs
Yeah, she really struggled in the first couple of years sexually with me, almost into a sort of depression in a way... so we realised she needed an 'outlet' but her ex-husband would have been a huge mistake. Plus he was 6'4" an ex-commando soldier, very alpha type and half nuts, so he would have just pumped and dumped her anyway, and she was also emotionally fragile. Finding a monogamous, honest, loyal cuck like myself was a perfect fit for her emotionally, just not sexually.